NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

Sent my gift priority mail since the 18th.. haven't herd if it was delivered since I'm out of town.. I hope you received the gift.

Merry Christmas fellas! Eagerly awaiting my gifts still but I know they're on the way!

Hope my elf liked his gift!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Waited till christmas to throw it on 
glasses.gif

Me yesterday when my SS gift didn't arrive

View media item 1320878

Don't feel bad bruh, I did this 2 years in a row and both years I got a deadbeat, felt bad but then I realized some people are just scumbags, so I just took me L and decided to never partake in this again.

Whoever can't get their gifts to their elf by xmas is an idiot, there is absolutely no excuse you can possibly come up with, it doesn't matter if you live on Mars, this is always planned out at least 2 months in advance so you have plenty of time to go about it...if you are an irresponsible, selfish individual you shouldn't play this game, grow the ***** up.

YA too generous, you a deadbeat if your elf didn't receive a gift by today....point blank, xmas is over.

You need a Xmas hug bro? Or maybe a pantone/ gift of flight pack?? What will it take to restore your faith in all of NT kind?? Merry Xmas to you and all my NT brethren/sisterhood.

You need a Xmas hug bro? Or maybe a pantone/ gift of flight pack?? What will it take to restore your faith in all of NT kind?? Merry Xmas to you and all my NT brethren/sisterhood.

Missed me with the sarcasm, BRO.

YA think I'm mad or scorned because I'm being blunt about the situation? Lettuce be cereal, I'm not the one who can't get a 30$ gift out with 2 months notice, YA should focus your sarcasm and shots on those individuals

Missed me with the sarcasm, BRO.

YA think I'm mad or scorned because I'm being blunt about the situation? Lettuce be cereal, I'm not the one who can't get a 30$ gift out with 2 months notice, YA should focus your sarcasm and shots on those individuals

No shots. I know its not "affecting" you. I agree 100%. If someone can't do it, don't do it. No biggie. I don't participate based on what I may or may not get(just the random and unknown aspect of it is enough on my end). Its pretty basic but obviously stuff happens. No disrespect intended. Have a good one sir!

Don't feel bad bruh, I did this 2 years in a row and both years I got a deadbeat, felt bad but then I realized some people are just scumbags, so I just took me L and decided to never partake in this again.

Whoever can't get their gifts to their elf by xmas is an idiot, there is absolutely no excuse you can possibly come up with, it doesn't matter if you live on Mars, this is always planned out at least 2 months in advance so you have plenty of time to go about it...if you are an irresponsible, selfish individual you shouldn't play this game, grow the ***** up.
First year I did this I got a deadbeat 
tired.gif

It is what it is ... still havent received my gift. Honestly i dont do this for myself anyway. 

Just fun to hookup a fellow NTer.

Got my package from MisterGrub MisterGrub today.. I was excited as hell to see it. I was hoping I wasn't forgotten :lol:

View media item 1319397
I got a travel cocktail set with two mini shakers, a corkscrew, stirrer, and ice tongs, with it's own case too. Then a bigger cocktail shaker which I needed because I didn't have one. Two shot glasses, which I needed because I didn't have any... and it's appropriate they're Giants shot glasses because they're awful this year so I'll need to drink away my pain :lol: And then 10 dollars in Google Play, which I'll definitely use.

Thanks a lot, man. This was my first time participating and it's been a lot of fun. I've wanted to do it in the past but I would forget or miss the deadline.

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas bro! I'm glad you like the presents. The traveling bartender! When I saw you got the New Moto X I thought the google card will come in handy. Haha I'm ok the same boat as you, I'll be drinking my pain away with them Miners. Have a great one man.

I assume my person got his.

Nothing for me yet. The base post office is closed I believe so I can't check yet.

To my santa, thank you so much for the movie and the shirt. I don't know how to add photos onto NT but they are very much appreciated. 

My bad for not posting earlier. Christmas has been wild.

Ecook you ever get that bottle I sent out??

If not I'll give it another 5 days and I just send another one out.

Damn usps still got one of my elf gifts hostage

Back
Top Bottom