Niketalk what is the difference between Polo and U.S. Polo Association

Even their "middle class line" is better in style and quality than any of those brands you just mentioned and more expensive. Go look at the polo thread dudes ain't posting no basic polo and tees picture.
Well NT is filled with a good amount of people that like to splurge on more expensive lines but, I guarantee you most of there sales come from there entry level lines, proof me wrong. Bringing good quality clothes to the middle-class is their bread and butter.

Last edited:
Well NT is filled with a good amount of people that like to splurge on more expensive lines but, I guarantee you most of there sales come from there entry level lines, proof me wrong. Bringing good quality clothes to the middle-class is their bread and butter.

Yeah and I'm one of those that likes to buy expensive things and rl is not cheap b. Upper mid class for prl and denim and supply but anything after that no.

Yeah and I'm one of those that likes to buy expensive things and rl is not cheap b. Upper mid class for prl and denim and supply but anything after that no.
well what they offer to the general public in good numbers are reasonable priced for most people who aren't struggling.

well what they offer to the general public in good numbers are reasonable priced for most people who aren't struggling.

As I said rl and d&s are upper middle class but everything else is luxury. RL as a brand is a luxury brand.

Last edited:

Hook me up b...

I have a couple of USPA and RL shirts in my closet. I buy whats on sale and whats stylish. I dont care abour brand names.

Was at Burlington's last week and they had some Timberland Eurodubs, the colored ones like the reds and the blues for $49.99, so I was going to get both but then I saw these (not my actual pic but same shoe) and thought for $15 less and a more neutral color, win. I ended up taking them back though, it's almost summer time, don't think I have a hefty need for some boots right now. Hopefully they still have them when winter rolls back around

Was at Burlington's last week and they had some Timberland Eurodubs, the colored ones like the reds and the blues for $49.99, so I was going to get both but then I saw these (not my actual pic but same shoe) and thought for $15 less and a more neutral color, win. I ended up taking them back though, it's almost summer time, don't think I have a hefty need for some boots right now. Hopefully they still have them when winter rolls back around

I swear fam, your avy is applicable to like 90% of your posts :lol: :x

Aware me to what Red Ducks are

It was from payless shoes, I'm pretty sure the company no longer exists. It was basketball shoes with a duck logo ont he side...it was a travesty. I was like 8 years old dudes were roasting, it was terrible what they did to me. :smh:
My mom used to get me these joints from the PX in Germany called A.C's, stood for Athletic Club. They were about $12. The cool kids stayed roasting and called them Air Chickens though

I took them back Broseph. I don't have the greatest history with Polo boots anyways.

My mom used to get me these joints from the PX in Germany called A.C's, stood for Athletic Club. They were about $12. The cool kids stayed roasting and called them Air Chickens though

I took them back Broseph. I don't have the greatest history with Polo boots anyways.

I'm a Army brat too and I used to see ACs all the time

I can't find any information about their existence online. My dad used to wear some jawns called Eutonics too, they were like lifetsyle running shoes king of like New Balances or Sauconys style currently, also in that sub $15 price range, and he wore them to the gym and marked the floor all up and dude told him he couldn't hoop in them anymore. So he went to the PX and got some AC's :smokin They had one shoe out the tongue was so big that **** came to like midshin :lol: I was decently popular so I didn't get roasted, but the older kids would be roastin' someone else and we're all sitting there laughing then I look down and realize I got on the same shoes

Then one day my mom tried to wash my non name brand sneakers, these were called Mirage's, think I got them in "Germantown," and the midsole and outsole completely separated from the shoe. This was right before basketball season too so she went ahead and went to the sports shop and copped me these Adidas all the cool kids were wearing, then I discovered Eastbay in a recycle bin, and then that's when I get stuck on name brand stuff, no more ACs. I had all the colorways nobody else had too, kats that I was that *****. They all got on the white/black and black/whites, I'm coming through with reds and greens and everything shipped from the states. I wonder how much my mom paid shipping for that in hindsight

Back
Top Bottom