8025_natural_us_polo_association_lined_hoody_fleece_(sizes_s-xl)1.jpg

6344_black_us_polo_association_colorblock_strip_big_horse_polo1.jpg

vs

20120110144216425.jpg

Ralph_Lauren_Big_Pony_Skinny_Polo_Shirt_(Yellow).jpg

Ralph-Lauren-Women-Monern-Field-Black.jpg

Polo%20Ralph%20Lauren%20Womens%20Match%20T%20Shirts%20in%20White.jpg

rl-polo.jpg
Looks the exact same to me. You only paying for advertising? Which is better? Aren't they all made in the same slave workshops by oppressed, underpaid, underaged workers? School me. By the way, pics in the spoiler for comparison's sake.

Originally Posted by bboi4lif3

Price

I know but why? It reminds me of when it was a peanut butter recall. Like 6 brands were affected because the same plant makes all of them, literally the same peanut butter and a bunch of different logo stickers and thus price point because of supposed prestige or quality of one brand over another. I feel like this is the case with these shirts.

But these USPA joints at Sear's are buy 1 get one half off, and you don't even have to do it in pairs. I could buy one for like 12.99 then get as many as I want for $6.50 thereafter. Would I be doing it with hella colors? Add to that they got the same deal on Dickie's pants, I can have enough gear to not wear the same thing twice for like a month and pay slightly over 100 bucks.

15 polo shirts + 10 pair of pants >> 1 pair of sneaks

wouldn't be caught dead with that jockey with the extra big whip on the horse on my polo
laugh.gif
  ralph lauren >

quality, and ralph lauren been in the game for a minute...

My moms bought me a USPA shirt with the big sign, I threw that joint behind the bed with the quickness.

30t6p3b.gif
at me and my materialistic views sometimes. A kid back home would be happy as hell for that shirt...

But i kinda get that ur saying all clothes are made of the same cotton etc. but that logo is what we all pay for, we pay to put ourselves in a higher bracket than those with USPA... Shoot we pay them more to advertise THEIR clothes.

Its how it is though.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

$60 to $70 !@#% ^*)$) beat it
Beat me to my reply 
tired.gif

This.But Ralph has marketed his way to make consumers believe that his products are of superior quality... And people eat it up... Myself included.
30t6p3b.gif
i rarely buy regular priced items tho, rip off city imo. I legitimately think that he just gradually increases the prices of the most basic items and sees how far the buyer will go. Most prices are laughable.USPA and Beverly hills polo association are the off brand version, however their products aren't that bad actually.

You could tell damb well that the quality used on Polo Ralph Lauren is way better than U.S Polo Assoc.
Polo RL even got better looking models than U.S Polo Assoc.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Can't you find U.S Polo Assoc. at Ross ?.. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Why disrespect your body like that?
laugh.gif

USPA = polo knock off.

fun fact: i seen US rugby association too.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
damn

if you live in the South you could probably pull USPA off, but anywhere else it's a no go.

They sell R.L Polo at Ross and TJ Maxx and Marshall's too. In fact, that's why I asked. I was at Marshall's yesterday holding the shirts up next to each other waiting for the much more expensive R.L. Polo ones to do some sort of trick, light up, cook dinner, or talk to me, some sort of trick to justify the price premium and they did no such thing. They seemed like 2 of the exact same shirt, with a slightly different logo sewn on.

Back
Top Bottom