NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Account ---> Preferences
24dn1gj.png

2l8uukh.png

Dudes put in mad work for everyone to just come in and trash it.
Like everything else in life we will get used to the new layout.

What I will say though, resuming the thread from where I left off is CRUCIAL. Completely changes the whole NT experience for me that I was able to do that.

Meth cracking jokes on me earlier and I'm the one having to defend him from the trolls.

I have to click on the red dot then it took me to where I left off. Is that what you did or you clicked on the title itself?
i clicked the title... ok so it started working for me in all forums...

the new layout looks and feels pretty good just miss the old emoticons...been using those since high school. i would like to minimalize it though...alot of unnecessary stuff

also, why does it say basic signature and permissions under everyones SN
adds to the clutter.

Dudes put in mad work for everyone to just come in and trash it.
What I will say though, resuming the thread from where I left off is CRUCIAL. Completely changes the whole NT experience for me that I was able to do that.

Meth cracking jokes on me earlier and I'm the one having to defend him from the trolls.
I clicked the red dot and it worked
what man said, click the red dot... if you hover over it says, "first unread post"...
and why do you feel the need to defend him..? that's on you.

i clicked the title... ok so it started working for me in all forums...

the new layout looks and feels pretty good just miss the old emoticons...been using those since high school. i would like to minimalize it though...alot of unnecessary stuff

also, why does it say basic signature and permissions under everyones SN
adds to the clutter.

The old emoticons will be back.

Patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom