NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

nerd.gif

Aye I need help when I copied all borders + tag and selected all frames..I paste right? but then when I paste it makes another set of the borders and dosntpaste onto the frames why is this?

Duplicate the frame with the border and the other one with the tag to all selected frames... that option should be on the right side

Whoa, this was bumped? Hey, I can't complain
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by purplehazze96

this is my first time seeing this thread, does it also serve as a request thread? anybody want to hook me up?
No, it doesn't.

OK how can I add a .GIF to a picture.

I wanna place the smoking smily over a picture.... but want the smiley to still be moving in motion

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I wanna place the smoking smily over a picture.... but want the smiley to still be moving in motion
Like this? How the emoticon still moves within the avy?

208vij9.gif

First question is, what programs do you have? Are you working with Ulead?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Like this? How the emoticon still moves within the avy?

208vij9.gif

First question is, what programs do you have? Are you working with Ulead?
I have Unlead and CS3

I wanted to make something just like my avy but animated........ just the smiley animated just like when you post it as a post.

pimp.gif

I want to know on CS3
nerd.gif

thanks

Ok, you have Ulead, I can work with that. I'm not too sharp on PS CS3 yet... but I'm getting there. I can help you with this on Ulead. Just give mesome time.

- Ok, first thing is to Right Click > Save As the emoticon you want. In your case, you want a "smokin" emoticon so right click and save it. Also,Right Click it again and then go to "Properties." A window will pop up and it will tell you how many frames that emoticon is. Remember that number.
- Open up Ulead and upload the image you want to use.

qpsdg4.png

- This is what you should have. Now click on the icon that I encircled. That'll duplicate the frames selected. Remember when I said to remember how manyframes the emoticon was? Duplicate the frame that many times so you'll have the same number of frames and the same number of frames for the emoticon.

2ltftqq.png

- Now click on this icon. It'll let you add images to your avy.
- Open up the emoticon you want to use.
- Align the emoticons to where you want it in your avy.

Test

edit nothing
indifferent.gif

I will try it your way

but this is what I got but Idk why it won't show up in my avy animated

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I think I got it

nvm

Wont show up on my avy

184264c3637c074a5eab8f6d9aabb8e7163bac99.gif
Yeah, you got it. Oh and slow down the avy a bit. The emoticon is playing a little too fast.
I updated but I can't see it on my avy? Does it take time or something?
nerd.gif

ac926c83327487af58ebaa6e5ccfa0ec1b47dcce.gif

Back
Top Bottom