NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

I don't remember exactly. There could have been two solutions to this...

- It was a bad version of Ulead so I got a different version of Ulead.
- Instead of converting the video to .avi format, I converted it to .mov format.

I had that "GIF Opitimization Error" thing as well and I think it was just a bad copy of Ulead. I d/led a different copy and it worked fine.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

thanks Paul, this sinks. i have photoshop but that thing gets complicated after a while
PS is very similar to Ulead, imo.

If you're having problems or trouble with PS, i'll be more than happy to help you out

well im going to keep downloading, sole vintage if i find a copy that works with vista ill let you know

edit: are you guys using cs3 or 4? and is there a tuturial for ps that start right after converting the video

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

well im going to keep downloading, sole vintage if i find a copy that works with vista ill let you know

edit: are you guys using cs3 or 4? and is there a tuturial for ps that start right after converting the video
thanks Tyrone and nothingtolose. im using cs3

c9e35543a30bb3c0f1c95f06636ab927ec8b02e.gif
made this in cs3 but couldnt get it under the limit, is there no aoutomatic optimize in PS?

Originally Posted by JPZx

I had that "GIF Opitimization Error" thing as well and I think it was just a bad copy of Ulead. I d/led a different copy and it worked fine.
I tried about 5 different ones before I got a good one to work ... just wish I could use .avi files. .mov takes a long time to load.

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

c9e35543a30bb3c0f1c95f06636ab927ec8b02e.gif
made this in cs3 but couldnt get it under the limit, is there no aoutomatic optimize in PS?
What do you mean by automatic? There's the same presets as in ulead, 256, 128, 64, etc.

Back
Top Bottom