NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

nerd.gif

Geronimo, you got clientele waiting...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn your thirsty for an avy....[/color]
smh.gif
alien.gif

Thanks for taking the time to explain the process. Here's my first attempt

edit- had to lower the quality a little bit

b1626a14ac1ef98fb1247dab7ec02e5887c67e36_t.gif

great thread even though i knew all of this. very educational for people who didn't know.

Thanks for the lesson.
pimp.gif
Had 2 go in and do some editing on byte countbut its cool.

Edit: How long does Yuku take 2 update your avy!?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Edit: How long does Yuku take 2 update your avy!?
mad.gif
It takes a while. I don't even know. I just tell people 6 hours. I've heard others say 8 hours and I've heard others say 5 hours. Idon't know, I chose just a middle number.

How to Make A Split Scene

- What you need to do is pick two scenes you want to join together but here's the hard part, make sure you make both scenes the same number of frames.
- When doing this, you want to have two Ulead programs running.
- It can get a little confusing because we're using two Ulead programs so I'm going to call the scene in middle "Main Scene" and the scenethat gets split "Secondary Scene" to avoid any confusion.

ridj4h.png

29f8n07.png

- As you can see, I chose two scenes and made them the same number of frames.

15n4pkh.png

30ndu6r.png

- Next thing you want to do is to make them "fit". You have 100x100 to work with. Both the main scene and secondary scenes should be resized. Widthshould read 100 and height should be resized to 50 on both.

2ppj9qf.png

- On the main scene, adjust the canvas to 100x100 and make sure you choose. For the position, make sure you click on the icon I circled.

l86dd.png

- This is what you should have so far.

i3gx91.png

- Now go to the secondary scene and go to change the canvas size.
- Make sure you change the height from 50 to 25.
- Where I labeled "1", click that icon, click OK, and then proceed to save it as a .gif (you're going to use it later). Name it anything and saveit to a folder so that you know where it is.
- Where I labeled "2", click that icon, click OK, and then proceed to save it as a .gif (you're going to use it later). Name it anything and saveit to a folder so that you know where it is.

dhbclc.png

- Now go to the main scene and click on this icon to insert an image. A window should pop up and go to the folder where you saved the split secondary scenes.
- Here, I named them "Delete 4" and "Delete 5".
- Open the bottom secondary scene.

zyapz6.png

- This is what you should have. Since this is the "bottom", I just select the bottom and just move it all the way down to the bottom of the avy. I dothat in Frame 1, then on to Frame 2, then Frame 3, and so on. I wish there was a faster way to do this but I don't know how to do it.
- When you have all the bottom parts moved to the bottom of the avy, then proceed to open up the top parts. You don't have to move anything in this step.

24c8qs9.png

- Here's what you should have. Now fix the time delay, optimize it, and save.

Here's the finished product.

s4qjc9.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ That was him?! His avys were over the limit... I thought he knew better than that? Ehh... I got a lot of questions to ask the guy now
laugh.gif

But to any of the Ulead users on here... I am having trouble trying to OPTIMIZE my .gifs on Ulead. It says "Unable to finish the GIF Optimization process". Crap this is sooo annoying. I HAD Ulead installed perfectly and now I got a crappy one now. I rebooted my computer and lost Ulead
smh.gif

5arfpx.png

how did you fix this? im having the same problen now

Back
Top Bottom