NINJAHOOD is on MTV telling people he isnt black

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

no lulz for you sir

fail thread 
indifferent.gif

Ohhh wait just seen it.

This kid in high school was telling cats he was Puerto Rican but dude looked Indian. I didn't think nothing of it, why lie is what I thought.

So dude one day gets in trouble and and he has to get picked up by his folks. Me and some friends walk by the office and see them come out and all of us were surprised cuz they were like straight from India, not westernized at all. Dude got all ashamed and ended up leaving school after that.

Still don't know why he lied, he was a cool cat too. He woulda got clowned on a lil bit for lying about it, not for being Indian.

Ohhh wait just seen it.

This kid in high school was telling cats he was Puerto Rican but dude looked Indian. I didn't think nothing of it, why lie is what I thought.

So dude one day gets in trouble and and he has to get picked up by his folks. Me and some friends walk by the office and see them come out and all of us were surprised cuz they were like straight from India, not westernized at all. Dude got all ashamed and ended up leaving school after that.

Still don't know why he lied, he was a cool cat too. He woulda got clowned on a lil bit for lying about it, not for being Indian.

Racial designation is getting silly now, since it is no longer taboo to date outside your race.

She isn't black.  She is part black, or are we going to forget her white mother.  Just like all the hoopla with Barack Obama, black this black that, as if he wasn't raised by his white mother,
laugh.gif

It's ridiculous.
How hard is it for some people to get....if there's african americans, why is it so hard to accept that there's african puerto rican, dominican, costa rican, or whatever country you come from. YOU CAN BE BLACK AND HISPANIC AT THE SAME TIME.
I know that this is going to be re-quoted millions of times with "truth", "/thread", etc.  There is a lot of fallacies with this statement, and you are using a broad brush.

Let people be whatever they wanted to be, chances are they are the "race" that they say even though they are omitting another part of their genetics.

Ethnicity/Culture >>> Race

Are we really having this argument/debate again,
roll.gif

Racial designation is getting silly now, since it is no longer taboo to date outside your race.

She isn't black.  She is part black, or are we going to forget her white mother.  Just like all the hoopla with Barack Obama, black this black that, as if he wasn't raised by his white mother,
laugh.gif

It's ridiculous.
How hard is it for some people to get....if there's african americans, why is it so hard to accept that there's african puerto rican, dominican, costa rican, or whatever country you come from. YOU CAN BE BLACK AND HISPANIC AT THE SAME TIME.
I know that this is going to be re-quoted millions of times with "truth", "/thread", etc.  There is a lot of fallacies with this statement, and you are using a broad brush.

Let people be whatever they wanted to be, chances are they are the "race" that they say even though they are omitting another part of their genetics.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

It's ridiculous.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

It's ridiculous.

roll.gif

roll.gif
I'll let people stay in denial, but to say someone else is wrong when they mention they're black or to omit being called black is just plain ludicrous.
BTW, there are some elements of the hispanic culture that comes from Africa, and ethnically, they're part black.

roll.gif
I'll let people stay in denial, but to say someone else is wrong when they mention they're black or to omit being called black is just plain ludicrous.
BTW, there are some elements of the hispanic culture that comes from Africa, and ethnically, they're part black.

Back
Top Bottom