NINJAHOOD is on MTV telling people he isnt black

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

He not black tho. He's Dominican.

How are the 2 mutually exclusive? Plenty of Dominican people are darker than "normal" black people. Race=/=Nationality.Carlton Banks is Dominican
carlton.jpg

Merlin Santana is also Dominican
steve54454544343.jpg

By every conceivable metric that has ever been created to test this sort of thing, they would be considered black, would they not? Pencil test, paper bag test, 1 drop, etc. This does not at all discout the Hispanic aspect of their heritage.
Working in the Army, you see this on a daily basis. Dude walks up to you, appears to be your typical African American black dude or European American white dude, then they talk, and have the thickest accent and you can't understand but 60% of what they say and they tell you they're Puerto Rican.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

He not black tho. He's Dominican.

How are the 2 mutually exclusive? Plenty of Dominican people are darker than "normal" black people. Race=/=Nationality.Carlton Banks is Dominican
carlton.jpg

Merlin Santana is also Dominican
steve54454544343.jpg

By every conceivable metric that has ever been created to test this sort of thing, they would be considered black, would they not? Pencil test, paper bag test, 1 drop, etc. This does not at all discout the Hispanic aspect of their heritage.
Working in the Army, you see this on a daily basis. Dude walks up to you, appears to be your typical African American black dude or European American white dude, then they talk, and have the thickest accent and you can't understand but 60% of what they say and they tell you they're Puerto Rican.
laugh.gif

i think the point of this entire thread is he was calling ninjahood a fat %$+ girl or he looks like a fat %$+ girl?

op? thoughts?

i think the point of this entire thread is he was calling ninjahood a fat %$+ girl or he looks like a fat %$+ girl?

op? thoughts?

I saw that episode a couple months ago, LOL that "Costa Rican" girl is screwed the hell up

I saw that episode a couple months ago, LOL that "Costa Rican" girl is screwed the hell up

Back
Top Bottom