• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are red dead redemption and Skyrim good on the switch ?

Never played either, but saw them on sale

My mom got my kids (7&3) a switch for Christmas. Which Mario game is the best to get first (Odyssey? Wonder? Deluxe? 3D?)

Man I’m sorry but co-op Mario is not fun at all unless you enjoy sharing the screen and getting left behind. I legit can’t stand it. Bring back competitive co-op and let us take turns and beat stages on our own.

If true will the OG switch even be phased out? Like will it just keep being a generation of backwards compatibility?

Cuz I remember I originally heard it'd be on the level of the ps4 improvement wise.

If not I will wait for the next actual revolution Nintendo console.

Man I’m sorry but co-op Mario is not fun at all unless you enjoy sharing the screen and getting left behind. I legit can’t stand it. Bring back competitive co-op and let us take turns and beat stages on our own.
I mean it’s fun when u playing young kids
Not when u playing actual teenagers
And adults

This game is 🔥

1000001265.jpg

cross posting from the PS thread. Looking for a few more people:

Little late, but I started a Fantasy Critic League. Looking for 8-10 teams

Please only join if you will commit to filling out your roster, regardless of your score and standing.

Plan to start the draft by Friday. Not going to set a draft time, just looking for people to keep on an eye on it and draft as quickly as possible, so as to wrap up by Sunday/Monday. I'd like to have the draft settled before Like a Dragon reviews come out (could be early next week, not sure) . It will be a 4 round draft + 6 pick up games.

Auto-drafting is discouraged unless you're going to be unavailable for a long stretch of time, but understandable due to the short time frame. Overseas folks won’t get any guff for auto-drafting. No one will, really, but it's more fun if people pick their own games.

If we do this and have a good time, I'll start it up earlier next year. And if we don't get this one going, someone remind me next year to start earlier.
:lol:

If the current rules sucks, we'll make note of that for next year.

Back
Top Bottom