• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LCD??

received_1349159332634891.gif

Nintendo foul for that but it’s expected. They now they can get people to double and triple dip.

Nintendo is trying to save on costs with a LCD screen.
Which inevitably will save us on price as well. To be fair, I realized they could’ve done regular LED and still saved on price lol oh well.

I play in docked 90% of the time, as the switch was my main and only console for all of last and most of this generation. Won’t be getting a Switch 2 until maybe October 2025 though, so I ain’t tripping. I’m more interested in the technology of the console. 4K? PS4 Pro/X One X power or stronger? The joy con update? Wake me up when we get those details.

good way to play back ups of physical copies of games (the same company is releasing a cart dumper too), but it poses a pretty big risk for the secondary market and getting switches banned.

Which inevitably will save us on price as well. To be fair, I realized they could’ve done regular LED and still saved on price lol oh well.

I play in docked 90% of the time, as the switch was my main and only console for all of last and most of this generation. Won’t be getting a Switch 2 until maybe October 2025 though, so I ain’t tripping. I’m more interested in the technology of the console. 4K? PS4 Pro/X One X power or stronger? The joy con update? Wake me up when we get those details.
The Oled switch sells the same as the regular lcd switch. No savings at all.

Back
Top Bottom