• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still debating if I want to cop Smash this weekend or not. It's suppose to be a Christmas gift for my son but if I go ahead and get it I'd have to play when he not around. We got him so much other stuff for Christmas, I'm actually hoping that he isn't too fazed by Smash...allowing me to play majority of Christmas break
laugh.gif

I'm still debating if I want to cop Smash this weekend or not. It's suppose to be a Christmas gift for my son but if I go ahead and get it I'd have to play when he not around. We got him so much other stuff for Christmas, I'm actually hoping that he isn't too fazed by Smash...allowing me to play majority of Christmas break :lol:
Maaaaaan I'm debating whether or not to buy another Wii u
So me and my son don't have to share :lol:
Don't want him messing with my records :lol:
That 199 skylanders Wii u bundle seems tempting
Cause I mean we can share the games I just prefer my own system

Originally Posted by CenTex HOGG

I'm still debating if I want to cop Smash this weekend or not. It's suppose to be a Christmas gift for my son but if I go ahead and get it I'd have to play when he not around. We got him so much other stuff for Christmas, I'm actually hoping that he isn't too fazed by Smash...allowing me to play majority of Christmas break
laugh.gif

So me and my son don't have to share
laugh.gif

Don't want him messing with my records
laugh.gif

I'm definitely getting my own Wii U around tax season. My son uses his Wii U gamepad for Netflix a lot more now so I can't really play his.

We got him the White PS4 back in Sept. and got the Disney Infinite 2.0 Marvel pack and recently just copped the Skylander joints. He'll have plenty to do but we were watching a live stream on Twitch and he was like "Woah Dad, they have 8 people fighting!!! We have to get that game"
laugh.gif

In my head I was like yeah but I want to play online and I can't have you tarnishing my record
roll.gif

[QUOTE name="CenTex HOGG" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/507041/nintendo-news-thread-nintendo-direct-11-5-14-focus-on-3ds-wii-u-games-until-spring-2015/4050#post_22026468[/URL]"]
I'm still debating if I want to cop Smash this weekend or not. It's suppose to be a Christmas gift for my son but if I go ahead and get it I'd have to play when he not around. We got him so much other stuff for Christmas, I'm actually hoping that he isn't too fazed by Smash...allowing me to play majority of Christmas break :lol:

So me and my son don't have to share :lol:

Don't want him messing with my records :lol:

I'm definitely getting my own Wii U around tax season. My son uses his Wii U gamepad for Netflix a lot more now so I can't really play his.

We got him the White PS4 back in Sept. and got the Disney Infinite 2.0 Marvel pack and recently just copped the Skylander joints. He'll have plenty to do but we were watching a live stream on Twitch and he was like "Woah Dad, they have 8 people fighting!!! We have to get that game" :lol:

In my head I was like yeah but I want to play online and I can't have you tarnishing my record :rofl:
[/quote]
I mean that refurbished Wii U is doing me just fine for $200 but that brand new for $200 plus a game for a kid sounds good

U gonna sit here and tell me mewtwo is a good fighter in melee
They basically replaced him with lucario
Mewtwo is bunz
Along with luigi
Truthfully, it's been so long since I played Melee, I was still in middle school back then
laugh.gif

I like Mewtwo as a Pokemon tho.

mean.gif
 at the Luigi slander

I will be at my local gamestop picking this up at midnight. I will have an in depth review as well son'in mofos tonight around 1 am EST

The salt will be real. The legend returns :evil:

Melee is easier to play than brawl that's why people choose melee over brawl. People can't handle that havok engine in brawl

U gonna sit here and tell me mewtwo is a good fighter in melee
They basically replaced him with lucario
Mewtwo is bunz
Along with luigi

Mewtwo wasn't that great of a fighter in melee and neither was luigi but what they did to luigi from melee to brawl :wow: he's ridiculous!

Last edited:
You are the only person I have ever seen make these comments about Melee and Brawl. Most Smash heads despise Brawl and still play Melee. Melees still the game that gets tournament run too. I feel you though I love Halo 3 and the Halo community for the most part hates it.

You are the only person I have ever seen make these comments about Melee and Brawl. Most Smash heads despise Brawl and still play Melee. Melees still the game that gets tournament run too. I feel you though I love Halo 3 and the Halo community for the most part hates it.

It's really a hypebeast mentality to me. Brawl is better than melee in EVERY SINGLE WAY. People have these warm memories with melee and those are the same ones that couldn't adjust over to brawl and say "assist trophies are dumb" "who plays with smash balls" and the infamous "the only reason I lost is because my character slipped"

Melee is broken. Grabs last too long, shields last too long, your character stays in the air with an air dodge. Characters like captain falcon and fox are insanely strong.

Brawl > Melee ESPECIALLY as a 1v1

It's really a hypebeast mentality to me. Brawl is better than melee in EVERY SINGLE WAY. People have these warm memories with melee and those are the same ones that couldn't adjust over to brawl and say "assist trophies are dumb" "who plays with smash balls" and the infamous "the only reason I lost is because my character slipped"

Melee is broken. Grabs last too long, shields last too long, your character stays in the air with an air dodge. Characters like captain falcon and fox are insanely strong.

Brawl > Melee ESPECIALLY as a 1v1
Man I hope u aren't trash in smash
I can't wait to give u the smack down in smash

Bruh's it looks like y'all gonna have to start doing research on the GameCube adapter
Hearing it's gonna be hard to find for a while

Last edited:
There's smash tournaments at almost all the game stops in my area
Some for 3ds some on the wii and some n64
Prizes vary from free smash wii u to others

Sorry. Melee is better than Brawl. It's an immediate feeling.

in Melee, I felt like Samus moved 1-to-1 with my thoughts, emotions, and attitudes.

In Brawl, Samus acted like a disobedient and weak creature. Her blast was flaccid. She moved in slow-mo. And her suit couldn't even hold together.

In conclusion, na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

Back
Top Bottom