• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry. Melee is better than Brawl. It's an immediate feeling.

in Melee, I felt like Samus moved 1-to-1 with my thoughts, emotions, and attitudes.

In Brawl, Samus acted like a disobedient and weak creature. Her blast was flaccid. She moved in slow-mo. And her suit couldn't even hold together.

In conclusion, na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.
Ur not that good though
So we can't take ur criticism seriously :tongue:

Brawl to me was a lil slower and characters were too floaty
And mostly every character was ko'd around the same % range
Regardless of weight

Last edited:
You're one of those dudes huh haha Yeah dude you had a decent bowser, and I think you brought in a few different characters. I beat you like 4 times in a row at first. i lost a few and then at some point the connection sucked pretty bad.

I have a great memory.

You're one of those dudes huh haha Yeah dude you had a decent bowser, and I think you brought in a few different characters. I beat you like 4 times in a row at first. i lost a few and then at some point the connection sucked pretty bad.

I have a great memory.
When u beat me it was close
Not like u WHOOPED me
U getting smash tonight

haha man relax no whoopin no whoopin.

I'm actually waiting for black friday to get the wii u deal with all the games at best buy. All to save a few bucks...

Melee is easier to play than brawl that's why people choose melee over brawl. People can't handle that havok engine in brawl
You got it reversed. In Melee theres no trippin mechanism that in itself allows for error away from the player.

In Melee that doesnt exist, essentially if you F up, its all on you. Brawl?? Naa, that tripping mechanism, it gives the opponent a chance for a counter & F up your Offensive.

Melee's gameplay is also faster. Which traditionally, faster = harder difficulty. Brawl is too damb slow, that allows for casual players to enter & actually have a chance. In Melee, if youre slow, well, GG.

IMO of course.

Theres more but these are my main complaints of Brawl. I had to slow down to play Brawl.

Man I hope u aren't trash in smash
I can't wait to give u the smack down in smash

:lol:

Sorry. Melee is better than Brawl. It's an immediate feeling.

in Melee, I felt like Samus moved 1-to-1 with my thoughts, emotions, and attitudes.

In Brawl, Samus acted like a disobedient and weak creature. Her blast was flaccid. She moved in slow-mo. And her suit couldn't even hold together.

In conclusion, na na na boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

I felt like the game required more mastery of characters. Being good with fox didn't make you automatically good with Falco now. I liked the way you could physically see what attack was powerful and doing damage because the character would freeze for a second before they were sent flying

melee > brawl

Nah

i am though
melee > brawl
dumb downed characters strengths. falcon , peach , luigi etc

:smh:

U coppin tonight???
Naa, coppin Omega.
I'm actually waiting for black friday to get the wii u deal with all the games at best buy. All to save a few bucks...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

:lol:
I felt like the game required more mastery of characters. Being good with fox didn't make you automatically good with Falco now. I liked the way you could physically see what attack was powerful and doing damage because the character would freeze for a second before they were sent flying
Nah

:smh:

only thing better in brawl was creating stages. fun at 3 am

I never played melee, i started at brawl. But the fact that they use melee at pro tournaments says a lot.

Outside gamestop with so many virgins :x

:lol: they released GTA at 9pm (west coast) and so i stopped by gamestop today a few minutes ago to see if they'll do the same...but NOPE

there were already a bunch of bikes lined up outside, and well, your typical gaming dudes in there

Outside gamestop with so many virgins :x
BRUUUUUUUH
I clicked this thread to say the same damn thing
And they all have that musty smell and all look real awkward
Good thing I brought my son man
I have someone to talk to
I feel outta my element :lol:

Back
Top Bottom