• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need a game to play on the gamepad while the wifey is asleep. Anyone have experience playing Wii VC games on the wiiU gamepad? Is it even possible? I've never played chrono trigger. I've read I need to play it on original Wii controllers if i do go about that. That's kind of a bummer.

Any castlevania fans? SOTN is one of my favorite games of all time, any castlevanias on the wiiU VC come close to that experience?

Might just DL mega man X and super metroid and call it a day :lol:

I need a game to play on the gamepad while the wifey is asleep. Anyone have experience playing Wii VC games on the wiiU gamepad? Is it even possible? I've never played chrono trigger. I've read I need to play it on original Wii controllers if i do go about that. That's kind of a bummer.

Any castlevania fans? SOTN is one of my favorite games of all time, any castlevanias on the wiiU VC come close to that experience?

Might just DL mega man X and super metroid and call it a day :lol:
The Wii U VC library doesn't have all the gMes that the Wii VC library has. If it's on the Wii U VC then you can play with the gamepad.

Castlevania is my second favorite franchise of all time. You can download Dracula X, Aria of Sorrow, Harmony of Dissonance, Circle of the Moon, Castlevania, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse and Super Castlevania IV

bought to invest 2k in amiibos

eTHkFWm.jpg

i have made decent money selling these amiibos, get a rare one for 13$ ( hard to find) sell for around 50-70 , repeat. some go for 120+

Man I aint play Smash on my Wii U in awhile. Played at my friends house the other day and I felt trash. I only won once outta 5 matches :/

I usually win 3 or 4 outta 5 if not all of em :frown: lol

Man I aint play Smash on my Wii U in awhile. Played at my friends house the other day and I felt trash. I only won once outta 5 matches :/

I usually win 3 or 4 outta 5 if not all of em :frown: lol
Some days I do good
Some days I play like trash
I'm playing online and my win pct is taking a hit today :smh:

Some days I do good

Lol man I would play more but having to switch out the hdmi wires for Wii U and PS4 is annoying and the Wii U dont turn on right the first time I switch back to it for some reason. But the biggest reason I dont play no more is that my hands hurt like HELL when I play intense matches especially for a long time. Thats a problem :smh:

Did yall ever have them Smash bros & Mario Kart tourneys btw?

Some days I do good

Lol man I would play more but having to switch out the hdmi wires for Wii U and PS4 is annoying and the Wii U dont turn on right the first time I switch back to it for some reason. But the biggest reason I dont play no more is that my hands hurt like HELL when I play intense matches especially for a long time. Thats a problem :smh:

Nope. :smh:
I could go for a game of mk8 though :nerd:

Lol man I would play more but having to switch out the hdmi wires for Wii U and PS4 is annoying and the Wii U dont turn on right the first time I switch back to it for some reason. But the biggest reason I dont play no more is that my hands hurt like HELL when I play intense matches especially for a long time. Thats a problem
mean.gif

There's this product called an hdmi switcher. It basically gives you more hdmi inputs, but the quality isn't as good your tv's hdmi inputs.

Amazon product ASIN B00B46XUQU

Last edited:

Did yall ever have them Smash bros
There's this product called an hdmi switcher. It basically gives you more hdmi inputs, but the quality isn't as good your tv's hdmi inputs.
http://www.amazon.com/PORTTA-PET0301S-Switcher-Supports-Wireless/dp/B00B46XUQU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1421634738&sr=8-2&keywords=hdmi+switcher

I've been struggling with this since my TV purchase a little over a year ago. I'll be replacing it unfortunately this coming fall for that reason. I'm not interested in having to use an HDMI switcher.

Back
Top Bottom