Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sold my first game on 99gamers, sucks there isnt much selection 
The wii u selection is pretty bad, but that's nintendo's fault.

I've been able to purchase wind waker, 3d world, new super mario bros, bayonetta 2, captain toad, monster hunter 3, hyrule warriors, and mario kart 8 off of 99gamers.

For fairly reasonable prices.

I almost got tropical freeze and wonderful 101.

If you have wii u games, I'd recommend not selling them, since they're kind of "rare." Instead, post in the want-to-buy forum. State that you'd like to trade your wii u game for said wii u game that you want. That way, you bypass having to wait for said game you want to pop up.

Basically, all the games you want will pop up sooner or later. I'd recommend setting up a wishlist, if you haven't already. There's also game inventory email notifications, but I don't use it. I generally dislike getting commercial emails.

Another method would be to list your game for 100 coins, then state in the description that you'd like to trade it for a specific game.

Edit: Also there's gameswap on reddit. It's more risky.

You just list the games you have and which games you want to swap them for.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gameswap/

Last edited:

The wii u selection is pretty bad, but that's nintendo's fault.

I've been able to purchase wind waker, 3d world, new super mario bros, bayonetta 2, captain toad, monster hunter 3, hyrule warriors, and mario kart 8 off of 99gamers.

For fairly reasonable prices.

I almost got tropical freeze and wonderful 101.

If you have wii u games, I'd recommend not selling them, since they're kind of "rare." Instead, post in the want-to-buy forum. State that you'd like to trade your wii u game for said wii u game that you want. That way, you bypass having to wait for said game you want to pop up.

Basically, all the games you want will pop up sooner or later. I'd recommend setting up a wishlist, if you haven't already. There's also game inventory email notifications, but I don't use it. I generally dislike getting commercial emails.

Another method would be to list your game for 100 coins, then state in the description that you'd like to trade it for a specific game.

Edit: Also there's gameswap on reddit. It's more risky.

You just list the games you have and which games you want to swap them for.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gameswap/
im just looking for DK or bayonetta 

I know he means Bayonetta 2, but he could cop bayonetta 1 for cheap in the meantime.

IDK if he's played the first one.
Bayonetta 2 might be one of those games you have to pay close to retail for. I think it's probably one of the few games that is actually worth $60 considering you get the "definitive" version of Bayonetta 1. That game should have been on PS4/X1 too
mean.gif

My brother bought a Kirby amiibo and now I'm thinking of getting either a Mario or Marth...or Fox....

:wow:

Last edited:
Happy Bday @Datkidfiasco

For Bayonettea 2 Best Buy sells it used for $39.99 or you can use the GameStop 20% off used game coupon.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U 1.0.2 detailed – 15 new 8 player stages incoming
the usual stability fixes it was announced that a fresh batch of 8 player stages are incoming. They are as follows:

【通常ステージ】 Regular stages
マリオサーキット(X)/ Mario Circuit (X)
ルイージマンション / Luigi’s Mansion
パイロスフィア / Pyrosphere
ノルフェア / Norfair
ライラットクルーズ / Lylat Cruise
ポケモンスタジアム2 / Pokémon Stadium 2
村と街 / Animal Crossing / Town and City
すま村 / Animal Crossing / Smashville
Wii Fit スタジオ/ Studio Wii Fit
【終点化ステージ】 Final Destination stages
マリオギャラクシー / Mario Galaxy
マリオサーキット(X) / Mario Circuit (X)
洞窟大作戦 / Kirby : The Great Cave Offensive
ライラットクルーズ / Lylat Cruise
ポケモンスタジアム2 / Pokémon Stadium 2
村と街 / Animal Crossing – Town and City

Anybody have the Mario Kart DLC? I'm about to cop...$12 for both of them is sooo cheap compared to DLC for PS4 games.

Back
Top Bottom