• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see. I didn't realize that there was a secret world.
I'm not even going to attempt it haha.
Save myself the frustration.

Here's a walkthrough.

Thanks, man.

Edit: yeah, I give up, that looks impossible for me.

Last edited:
If you like Punch Out, you'll like Hajime No Ippo.

tumblr_m66z0vlmp41rsc0d3o1_r1_500.gif

RichUnfinishedHarvestmouse.gif

iEhpDnrKBuh2n.gif

knock_out_1_2_by_aims773-d70q98v.gif

Just finished talking with Nintendo Customer Service, shipping my console back to them again. This sucks :frown:
what happened to your console this time?

Same issue. Have to manually sync the Gamepad with the console each time after turning it off. I don't understand why this would have to happen. Frankly I'm hoping Nintendo replaces the units altogether, I don't want to have to have it repaired again.

Same issue. Have to manually sync the Gamepad with the console each time after turning it off. I don't understand why this would have to happen. Frankly I'm hoping Nintendo replaces the units altogether, I don't want to have to have it repaired again.
i see. That's unfortunate. Is the wii u the only console you have?

I have a PS4 sitting next to it. I discussed that with the service rep and it was potentially an issue, but I tried the Wii U without having another console nearby and it still failed. My PS4's never had an issue syncing next to the Wii U, but that wouldn't be a correct measure for why the Wii U wouldn't work.

I have a PS4 sitting next to it. I discussed that with the service rep and it was potentially an issue, but I tried the Wii U without having another console nearby and it still failed. My PS4's never had an issue syncing next to the Wii U, but that wouldn't be a correct measure for why the Wii U wouldn't work.
I think they gonna replace it
Nintendo has legit cs reps
Just sucks u gotta wait again

not sure if true
super mario sunshine hd happening?

The gamecube resale prices.
sick.gif

Is there reasonable info about why nintendo stops printing games like Pikman 3?

not sure if true
super mario sunshine hd happening?
The gamecube resale prices.:x

Is there reasonable info about why nintendo stops printing games like Pikman 3?

I have GTAV, Destiny, Tomb Raider, Dragonage, some other games. I don't play video games much to be honest anymore, but I have a sentimental spot for Nintendo. Just give me Mario Kart/Zelda/Metroid/Smash/Animal Crossing and I'll be happy.

And that E3 document has been floating around for a while hasn't it? I doubt there's going to be any E3 info available now for people, we're still four months away.

Last edited:
I have GTAV, Destiny, Tomb Raider, Dragonage, some other games. I don't play video games much to be honest anymore, but I have a sentimental spot for Nintendo. Just give me Mario Kart/Zelda/Metroid/Smash/Animal Crossing and I'll be happy.

And that E3 document has been floating around for a while hasn't it? I doubt there's going to be any E3 info available now for people, we're still four months away.
If that's the case, I'd gladly accept or trade for any unwanted games.

That pic was from a year ago. I went back in time in this thread.

I was wondering what info turned out to be false.

Only thing I don't like about ZombiU is there no attributes. Like how I'm going to be a black character but can't run fast or this accountant but won't analyze what's going on.

It's a launch game so what can I expect.

Only thing I don't like about ZombiU is there no attributes. Like how I'm going to be a black character but can't run fast or this accountant but won't analyze what's going on.

It's a launch game so what can I expect.
hahahahahahahahhahahah

Back
Top Bottom