• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is something I've been trying to prepare myself for the last few years. Not just Iwata but the whole industry. It's still pretty young but the people who've pushed it forward are older.

It's gonna get really real in the coming decades or so. People who've really changed the world here. Crazy stuff.

R.I.P. to Satoru Iwata

Long live his legend.

This dude changed so many people's lives.

I am truly sad he died. I don't know why this is hitting me so hard....

Liking Xenoblad so far.

Plays better than I expected from watching gameplay vids.

$7 off I'm good. Still wish I got that PS4 deal from prime with BAK and the Witcher.

I'm just salty that why I bring it up

My son got Splatoon for his birthday so I'll be on in November with you boys

Last edited:
You guys should check out Best Buy's Gamer's Club Unlocked program if you want some discounts on Wii U games. It's 20% off ALL video games (and amiibo, etc) for 2 years for only $30. Stacks on sale prices as well. Nintendo games basically never go on sale, so it's worth it even if all you own is a Wii U. Every $60 game = $48.
nthat.gif

Anyway, I beat the final boss on single player in Splatoon the other day. The battle was pretty intense. I won't even lie... I was screaming like a little girl the whole time I fought it on my first try, lol. Still mad that I just missed out on beating it on my first attempt.

Last edited:
I beat Super Mario World again. Blew through it this time. Was done in a day or two. Well, I did all of the exits (88) except for the SPECIAL zone because I didn't feel like dealing with it after beating the whole game (96*) sometime last year.

So I started to play Donkey Kong Country and I do not remember this game being so hard. I've been getting so frustrated and just rage quitting. It's so hard because you only can save the game if you have Candy's Checkpoint or Funky's Flights in the set of levels you're in. I'm at the Gorilla Glacier set of levels right now and can't get past the first two levels SMH.

Went to go swoop KH3DS at Gamestop since its on sale on Walmart.com for 20.

Brehs Gamestop does not price match. Df.

Makes no sense son.

I thought KH3D was too repetitive. You will complete an arc or mission with Sora and then do damn near the same thing with Riku. I haven't played the other games so I'm not sure if that's the norm but it irked me. Also there some sort of timer in game. Once that timer hits 0.0, you automatically (awake from your dream) switch over to the opposite character no matter what. I was in the middle of a boss fight with a few hits left and switched over to Riku. When I was able to get back on Sora I had to start that boss fight from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom