• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, pre-order getting put in asap. Me and the young boy need that.

Shiggy the gawd :wow:

Had no idea he played guitar :pimp:

I hope us android folk get Mario Run :frown:

Last edited:
Guys forgive me..but when will the classic be released again? This will b a really cool Christmas gift and is also like one for myself

Nintendo looks like there finally going in the right direction. Haven't copped a Nintendo console since n64 and I'm hype af to play some new Nintendo games finally.

Nintendo looks like there finally going in the right direction. Haven't copped a Nintendo console since n64 and I'm hype af to play some new Nintendo games finally.

i'm in the same boat. N64 then switched to XBOX etc. The switch is looking darn good

$300 would be the sweet spot for me. I want to see how they handle the virtual console. Rumor is you'll have to pay a fee to transfer your games again :smh:

Like a lot of people have said $299 seems to be the sweet spot, BUT I would definitely pay $350-$400 if it it came with the Pro controller and a game. Not to mention possible 4G internet connection.

I could very well see a base Wi-Fi model coming out at like $250-$300 and the 4G joint with all the bells and whistles coming out at $300-$350.

I think this thing will have some time of 4G connectivity becasue the new Mario run game is going to be internet only and it only makes sense for Nintendo to make app purchases possible on this device. Why have an app like Mario Run that can only internet connection if your own device can't play it outside of a Wi-Fi environment? Just saying...

$350 is way too high for the Switch.
Wiiu was $300-350 and it had touch functionality that 2006 phones had.
Yeah, and how well did the Wii U sell? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom