• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#NintendoNYC invites you to an in-store exclusive viewing event of the Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 live from Tokyo on 1/12 @ 11PM. pic.twitter.com/DOe82tYRA9
— Nintendo NY (@NintendoNYC) January 6, 2017

I'm gonna try my best to get in the building cause like I've said before, I'm almost positive that after the presentation they'll open up pre orders and I damn well wanna be part of that.

Just hearing that Pokémon  Red theme music brought back so many memories. I wish I was able to get into the newer games but they just don't appeal to me anymore
frown.gif

The storm is coming fellas, brace yourselves...

The rumor of the $250 price point is starting to catch wild fire right around the time of the presentation which is making me think its really happening. Add to that the rumors of not only Breath of the Wild becoming a launch titile again but this new mario ( Super Mario Galaxy 3??) being a launch title as well than the price point makes sense. There will be standard, and there will be bundles.

I'm jumping at the first preorder I can get. I remember all too well the horrors of trying to get a Wii when it launched. The Wii U release wasn't a breeze either. Excited is an understatement.

Last edited:

The rumor of the $250 price point is starting to catch wild fire right around the time of the presentation which is making me think its really happening. Add to that the rumors of not only Breath of the Wild becoming a launch titile again but this new mario ( Super Mario Galaxy 3??) being a launch title as well than the price point makes sense. There will be standard, and there will be bundles.

I'm jumping at the first preorder I can get. I remember all too well the horrors of trying to get a Wii when it launched. The Wii U release wasn't a breeze either. Excited is an understatement.

Nintendo needs to have as many units available during the launch window. The system is going to be severely underpowered.

Shortages are going to hurt sales especially with the prices of the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

I'll pick up one if I can preorder on Amazon. Otherwise I'll just wait.

I just want to see these games. Having a normal "pro" controller already has me on board.

I asked for Thursday off from work and I will be on line to hopefully get into Nintendo NYC and watch the presentation with 249 other die hard nintendo fans and hopefully get a pre-order there :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:

Add the fact that Nintendo is only releasing 2 million WORLDWIDE, I'm getting ready to pre-order right after the 1/12 event. This thing is gonna be really limited around launch.

Definitely getting Zelda, Mario (if available), 2K, and 1 other 3rd party game at launch. The fact Zelda will be launching with the system ensures this thing will sell out at launch IMO

2 million units world wide?! :wow:

Nintendo is gearing up for a cultural phenomenon when all we want is a new Nintendo system :smh:

Being that the reveal is going down Thursday night, pre-orders will probably open up Friday morning 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom