• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Console/pro controller/Zelda/mk8 pre ordered and starter kit. Debating if I'm gonna get the LAN adapter at launch or wait.

I'm still waiting for my 3ds XL to arrive..but today I went and copped:

Nintendo adapter
Sandisk micro SD 32gig $80 value on sale $25@ Best Buy
Super Mario 3D land
New super Mario bros 2
Bravely second

I'm ready

Very nice, you will not be disappointed.

I found A Link Between Worlds and Kirby Triple Trouble for 10$ each at my local rental store! Already beat them both when they dropped but I'll happily go back for round 2!

Get to Toy R Us early in the morning before they open would be your best bet. Most people forget they sell video games.

Get to Toy R Us early in the morning before they open would be your best bet. Most people forget they sell video games.

That's the plan for me as well as you suggested. I'm going for a Switch and BotW. Once I have those I'll wait for hype to subside in a few weeks and go hunt for 2 pro controllers for MK 8D

So what games are launch ready? Just Zelda and that switch party game? I know there will be some releasing within the month of March

So what games are launch ready? Just Zelda and that switch party game? I know there will be some releasing within the month of March

This is their biggest opportunity. Nothing to be excited for if you don't like Zelda.

Launch (March 3):

1-2-Switch
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
Just Dance 2017
Human Resource Machine
I Am Setsuna
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Little Inferno
Skylanders: Imaginators
Super Bomberman R
World of Goo

March/Spring:

Arms (Spring 2017)
Has-Been Heroes (March 2017)
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (April 28)
Puyo Puyo Tetris (Spring 2017)
Snipperclips, Cut It Out Together (March 2017)

Launch (March 3):

1-2-Switch
Just Dance 2017
Human Resource Machine
I Am Setsuna
Little Inferno
Super Bomberman R
World of Goo

March/Spring:

Arms (Spring 2017)

From that list i want

Zelda,Bomberman,Arms,MK8 and Puyo Tetris

Launch (March 3):

1-2-Switch
Just Dance 2017
Human Resource Machine
I Am Setsuna
Little Inferno
Super Bomberman R
World of Goo

March/Spring:

Arms (Spring 2017)
From that list i want

Zelda,Bomberman,Arms,MK8 and Puyo Tetris
More excited for for the Gamecube VC launch titles honestly 

At launch I feel like I'm paying $400 for a glorified gamecube 
laugh.gif

I am still not impressed [emoji]128577[/emoji] Lol i'll keep my pre orders tho [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

maybe i can trade one for another pro :smokin :smokin

- stay freshhhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

The updated list of Nintendo Switch games. The number of games for this system has quadrupled since it was first announced in January and there are still more to come. This is great for Nintendo becasue the biggest problem with the Wii U was the gap between games. Sure the system had great games, but the games available lacked diversity and took too long to come out. Most of the heavy hitters didn't drop until 2014, 2 years after the system dropped.

http://www.pcmag.com/news/351590/nintendo-switch-games-line-up-quadruples

Last edited:
The updated list of Nintendo Switch games. The number of games for this system has quadrupled since it was first announced in January and there are still more to come. This is great for Nintendo becasue the biggest problem with the Wii U was the gap between games. Sure the system had great games, but the games available lacked diversity and took too long to come out. Most of the heavy hitters didn't drop until 2014, 2 years after the system dropped.

http://www.pcmag.com/news/351590/nintendo-switch-games-line-up-quadruples
Decent list but I don't see why Nintendo would bother with the 3rd party games that have already been out for awhile on the other 2 main consoles

Seems like it'd be more likely to lose money then to gain in that situation 

It's probably quicker to port over those games so the library doesn't look too thin.

I'm still on the fence about this thing less than a month away :lol:

What all is everyone picking up on 3/3?
I got paid for:
Switch
Legend of Zelda BOW
Red Joy-Con pair
Nintendo case w/screen protector
*Mario Kart 8D

Going to also get Bomberman

Zelda
1,2 Switch
Snipperclips
Street Fighter 2 (hopefully)
Pro Controller
Screen protector

Last edited:
Wow that second list is even more underwhelming for me. I got a few of those games sitting in Steam. :lol:

I hope EA brings over its NHL franchise, would love to play that on the go. Hoping those sport ports are same to the PS4/X1 counterparts

Wow that second list is even more underwhelming for me. I got a few of those games sitting in Steam. :lol:

I hope EA brings over its NHL franchise, would love to play that on the go. Hoping those sport ports are same to the PS4/X1 counterparts
If you're buying a Nintendo console and you're talmbout sports, imma tell you in advance to save your money.

Should I cop Super Metroid? I was gonna get Breath of Fire 2..but the reviews are inconsistent

Oh I know, I played NHL 2k11 a lot on the Wii. But just the thought of being able to play those titles on the go are nice.

Back
Top Bottom