• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just watched that now. The UI is beautiful and that's coming from a UI/UX Designer. 

repped for sharing.

this is a simple and clean interface and this is coming from someone who IS NOT a UI/UX designer lol, but a big tech user. this is better organized from what i can tell, than xbox one. i think xbox has a trash UI and not very fast or stable for a modern console. its a big reason why i just sold it and went ps4, at least sony's is fast, and a bit more straightfoward.

i think the switch might be in my future. really want to play zelda, that looks beyond amazing. idk if the switch will be worth keeping long term, but only time will tell.

^^^ They just updated the Xbox U/I its a lot quicker and cleaner now. But yeah before this update ish was slow and heavy

That 1-2 Switch game looks fun as hell. Perfect for parties and offers something for everyone. That game could push the Switch to Wii levels of success.

The best thing about this is you don't need a TV. You can take this anywhere and play at office parties, at family functions at the park, the beach... So dope!

Did the Wii U have this much hype? I honestly didn't know what it was until a few months ago

Nope, after the reveal at the 2011 E3 there was some buzz, but it was mostly lot of confusion about the Wii U. People were still thinking the console itself was just the gamepad, people hated the name and was confused whether if it was an accessory to the Wii.

Now with the Switch you hear all about the system selling out globally, you see Super Bowl ads, accessories are constantly being sold out, and there is a overall positive buzz on the internet about the system. Everyone knows what is is and is clear on what it can do.

I also saw that Google search for Switch Pre-orders vastly outnumbered the Wii-U's and rivals the PS4 in terms of popularity with consumers. This is a huge shift in mind share in favor for Nintendo. Their marketing strategy is on point this time around.

Last edited:
HECK NO!!! Wii U had NO HYPE!!! Nintendo learn from
Their mistake! Amazing how they're promoting the Switch, literally night and day.

Hope I don't regret getting it day 1..have a feeling Christmas when Mario comes out is when it will be the best time to get. and when they might include a game

BOTW is hard to wait on, but holiday season is definitely the smarter buy. I'm still deciding what I wanna do

Trying to go for day 1 but I wouldn't be able to cop until after my 8am meeting that won't end until about 9:30 meaning I won't get to the nearest store until 10 :rolleyes Still feel like I'll be able to walk into a target, GameStop or Toys R Us and cop one as long as it's before noon...hopefully. Will be so salty if I can't.

Last edited:
I played a little bit if bravely second..game is dope..had to get the first to play..so now I gotta beat that one lol..it was kind of hard to find new at a good price :x

Just got back from Nintendo NYC, they have the Zelda Switch demo up and you can use the pro controller which feels amazing and super light weight btw.
The demo itself was pretty short, when it came to me they had to shorten the demo from 20 minutes to 15 to accommodate everyone already on the line or else they would have stood there and not be able to play at all.

I ******* love the attention to detail in this game, I love how smart the AI is in the mobs, if there is a fire nearby, they go out of their way to light what weapon they have on fire to fight you and if you throw your weapon, the make a b line for it so they can get it before you can and **** you up with it.
Something that took me by surprise, that I didn't know cause I've tried my best not to read about the game too much is the fact that if you run out of stamina while swimming, you immediately die, when that happened i was like"WTF?!" and then it made me thing about how challenging this game is gonna be. I'm sure that there's gonna be some sort of tunic or the slippers to make you move faster and not use up as much stamina, I just hope they don't make those items make swimming trivial, cause I like the challenge, and the challenge of having to conserve and use your stamina wisely is something that I think can be dope. It may not be for everyone, but I'll like it.

If you live in NYC and wanna try the demo out, my advice is to go on a weekday and in the morning cause the kids wont be there and people will be at work, and also, the tourists won't wanna line up and wait to play something, they're too bust buying **** lol. This week is tricky cause kids are out of school for President's week but the employee told me that they'll be doing the full 20 minutes again, they just had to shorten it cause it was the first day and there were a lot of people.

Also, another tidbit, one of the employees at the store told me that they will in fact have Special and Master editions of the game, in very limited quantity and on a first come first serve basis, so AKA, it looks like I'm ****** cause I gotta work.

I know everyone is hyped about the switch, but I've personally just been chillin in the cut for a Wii U.

My question is what do you guys think is the smarter cop. A barely used Wii U without any games. Or one with a lot of wear but also a lot of games installed for +$30 ($150 vs $180)

I'm just wondering if you guys think I should be concerned with the reliability on the one that's been played a lot more.

Highly depends on how long you plan on keeping the wiiu until you cop a switch.

If you only plan on keeping the wiiu for a little over a year, cop the one with lots of wear.

Check the fans for dust or ask if it runs unsually hot or loud; signs of eventual hardware failure.

Back
Top Bottom