• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This is how close I got the pdp one

It goes over slightly causing a long bubble across the edge

been keeping up with this thread and reading yalls post....smh...been looking for a nintendo switch everywhere ...best buy..target...gamestop...sold out eveywhere...help me out NT BROS

Beat the Zora Divine Beast last night. To be honest it was pretty weak. Took me like 45 mins to finish. I really hope the other ones have more depth or there's some more dungeons/Temples other than the four Divine Beasts :\.

The music in there was :pimp: though. And the ability you receive is super OP :lol:.

Last edited:

I thought I was just off when I was putting the screen protector on 
laugh.gif
 good to know 
Yeah I put mine on (got the $7.99 one at gamestop) and it slightly overlaps I though I put it on perfect. But no biggie, I am sure over time will need to get a new screen protector. Probably get the glass one next time through amazon.

I grabbed this screen protector from Amazon:

Amazon product ASIN B01N3ASPNV
Rave reviews and you get two protectors for only $10.99. Only downside is that it's not in stock until next week. Honestly though I don't see how these people are getting such heavy scratches on their Switches. Mine has been in and out of the dock multiple times and I don't see any signs of scratching. I do try to be extra gentle but still.

I grabbed this screen protector from Amazon:

Amazon product ASIN B01N3ASPNV
Rave reviews and you get two protectors for only $10.99. Only downside is that it's not in stock until next week. Honestly though I don't see how these people are getting such heavy scratches on their Switches. Mine has been in and out of the dock multiple times and I don't see any signs of scratching. I do try to be extra gentle but still.
that's the screen protector I heard about been on the IGN daily deals. Might have to get this and take off the crap one I just got.

So from skimming around in here, it doesnt seems like y'all are having issues with your Switch? Are the issues relatively isolated?

I hate adult life. All I wanna do is play Zelda, but I got an hr before bed, and I gotta eat dinner and get ready for work tomorrow :smh:  here's to the weekend :lol:  then again adult life is the entire reason I have a Switch to play rn

Use a vacation day on Friday lol

Yeah that's the first thing I ordered from Amazon that wasn't Prime in like two years :lol:. Impatiently waiting for it to come in as well.
So from skimming around in here, it doesnt seems like y'all are having issues with your Switch? Are the issues relatively isolated?
I haven't had any issues at all. Had one instance where I woke to handheld mode and the Joy-Cons didn't sync up but I just turned them on/off and it was all good. I haven't experienced any major problems at all. As always with new tech/early production batches there will be issues. Some worse than others.

Last edited:
What are you guys using to clean the screen of your Switch?

I am steadily holding until that glass screen protector comes in. OCD kicking in :lol:

Im not a Zelda fan and never have been, truth be told I only bought this game because the other options were cheese. I am actually starting to really enjoy it, I was kind of iffy at first but defeating some of the bosses is pretty satisfying plus its like Red Dead or GTA where you can kill a ton of time doing side quests of nothing at all like hunting or cooking. I wish there was more incentive for certain things but I can look past it. I would cop if you like Zelda/open world adventures.
Good looks man.

Im not a Zelda fan and never have been, truth be told I only bought this game because the other options were cheese. I am actually starting to really enjoy it, I was kind of iffy at first but defeating some of the bosses is pretty satisfying plus its like Red Dead or GTA where you can kill a ton of time doing side quests of nothing at all like hunting or cooking. I wish there was more incentive for certain things but I can look past it. I would cop if you like Zelda/open world adventures.

This is helpful. I've never been a Zelda fan either but like open world games. When I can finally buy a switch I might give it a try.

I really hope they announce a smash bros port.

I have just about every Amiibo for Super Smash Bros except for King Dedede and Wii fit trainer. They're the only amiibos I ever wanted because amiibos originated from smash bros trophies and I thought the concept was cool until I started becoming collector crazy and buying a Marth amiibo on eBay for $65 :smh: The only other amiibos I have that aren't from the smash bros series are 8 bit Mario and 8 bit link. So I can use my Smash Bros link, smash bros toon link, smash bros Zelda, smash bros shiek, smash bros ganondorf and 8 bit link :nthat:

I think I'm only gonna use smash bros link on my first play through to get Epona and the tunic from twilight princess (probably his best variation of his tunic) I'll wait to use the others but that could easily be a year from now with how huge this game is...

Last edited:
I can't go back :lol: it's so great once you get used to early mornings. Only problem is my evenings are shot once I leave the gym, eat, and entertain the gf :smh:

Worked it for 2 yrs then switched departments (same company) ..now 8:39-5..I miss Friday's off..but at least now I can run errands after work with a little extra unwind time..but I'll take 3 days off over 2 every time

I have just about every Amiibo for Super Smash Bros except for King Dedede and Wii fit trainer. They're the only amiibos I ever wanted because amiibos originated from smash bros trophies and I thought the concept was cool until I started becoming collector crazy and buying a Marth amiibo on eBay for $65 :smh: The only other amiibos I have that aren't from the smash bros series are 8 bit Mario and 8 bit link. So I can use my Smash Bros link, smash bros toon link, smash bros Zelda, smash bros shiek, smash bros ganondorf and 8 bit link :nthat:

I think I'm only gonna use smash bros link on my first play through to get Epona and the tunic from twilight princess (probably his best variation of his tunic) I'll wait to use the others but that could easily be a year from now with how huge this game is...

yo let me borrow that ssb link :lol:

Back
Top Bottom