Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Will listen later or tomorrow. I dig how the production credits and features look though. Been a fan of 1500 or Nuthin's beats for awhile, as they've almost single handedly made Master P sound good again

even Jay-Z bought a 100 copies, it's ok but he said they were all throwaway tracks. people would get mad if they heard they were all scrapped material.

Last edited:
I liked it. It was a lot better than his last mixtape.

and would Nipsey say he didn't sell all the CD's?

And it wouldn't be $100,000 of straight profit anyway.

Tape is real dope. Love that Sade sample.
pimp.gif

The bonus tracks are hard too.
Sample is beautiful, but then again, what Sade sample wouldn't be?  
pimp.gif

Sade and hip-hop go hand-in-hand, IMO.  

Great tape though.  There are a few tracks I could do without, but overall it's very dope.  I've got "Checc Me Out" on repeat--joint just feels like the West Coast.  

I don't usually like Dom Kennedy but somehow he always steal the show when they team up on songs. The outro was the best 3 song stretch to me on the whole tape. I almost threw this tape in the recycle bin a few times during my listen. He wasn't lyin when he called them songs throw aways.

THIS TAPE IS FLAMMEEESSS!!!!! damn yo i threw MNIMN in the trash after listening to this

Rikki MartinezVerified account‏@RikkiMartinez
We have @NipseyHussle in the neighborhood! JUST told us HOV ordered 100 copies of #Crenshaw @ $100 a piece. TUNE IN @Power106LA for MORE!

probably cause of that beyonce sample lol

Gave it a spin on my way to work today. Nipsey done work :nthat:

Last edited:
Damn you are one negative _ , everything you post be on some hating **** about something

Yeah, because saying I liked it was negative groupie.

I don't even read your post or care about what you have to say. If you don't like my post, skip over it like I do yours.

wouldn't be suprised if Jay decides to sign Nipsey, it could be a good look for him and Roc Nation.

Back
Top Bottom