Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Nip dropped another one...i swear he got IT. I wanted him to,had been signed with MMG but now, **** it. Somebody gone crack and give him the deal he want sooner rather than later

Checked out Nipsey a few years ago wasn't really feeling him but I'm gonna check this one out.

Nip dropped another one...i swear he got IT. I wanted him to,had been signed with MMG but now, **** it. Somebody gone crack and give him the deal he want sooner rather than later

Word. Nip was suppose to have been blown.
I really wish he had signed with MMG.

Lovin this mixtape. All the way to the hidden tracks at the end... iv been listening to him since bullets 1. Vol 2 though is my favorite.

I been playing this for the last 2 days. The joint with sade screams single imo. He released a great effort, better than many albums released this yr

Nip don't need to sign to no one and he's showing that ..

The independent slowgrind and being your own boss foreal is so much more rewarding ..

Even Jay respects it.

wouldnt signing to someone at this point just contradict his entire movement and business plan with these $100 mixtapes?

OP needs to change the thread title too many people are sleeping on this

Why is Nipsey so relatable? It's not like he's the first hood dude ever with some serious sense.

Truly grateful for this dudes music. Keeps me hella focused.

Man 7 songs in, and this is already better than any project I've heard from him. Nipsey is dope anyway, but so far, the beats really have the extra kick that I felt was missing from some of his other stuff. With this tape, Nipsey is probably slightly at #2 of my favorite new artists (behind Krit, in front of Freddie Gibbs).

U See Us
Checc me Out
The Weather
4 In The Morning
H-Town
Drop Coupes
Face The World
Change Nothing
Summertime In That Cutlass
If You Were Mine
Go Long
the 3rd song on Crenshaw and Slauson

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Why is Nipsey so relatable? It's not like he's the first hood dude ever with some serious sense.

Truly grateful for this dudes music. Keeps me hella focused.

Cause he's telling you how to not just make it out of the hood, but how to make it in life and general.

The dude drops gems.

Top 5 Mixtape this year

nthat.gif

Work ethic is what counts in the game

Nip hustle hard but doesnt hustle as hard putting out mixtapes, We waited almost a year or whatever for nip too drop something

Instant gratification mindstate.

I have no issue waiting for good quality music ... Better than getting some instant throwaway tracks that I won't listen to 2 days later ..

nah its about maintaing your own buzz, and giving your fans a consistent stream of music.  Dude has a hard time making a national buzz because people forget about him in between tapes.

dudes last tape (which was just a bunch of remixes from an older tape) came out in August of 2012.

his last legit new tape game out in June 2012

I seriously believe this _ would be a superstar if he came out ten years ago.

He would be, different era

Work ethic is what counts in the game

Nip hustle hard but doesnt hustle as hard putting out mixtapes, We waited almost a year or whatever for nip too drop something

Naw, you don't need to drop a bunch of free material. These dudes(Gucci) dropping a free mixtape every three or four months aren't helping their buzz either. If you do one a year your mixtape release becomes like an album(Meek, Fab, Krit) for the average artist.

Your work ethic can come from quality and touring.

Back
Top Bottom