Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Thanks for the sizing info, folks.

I watched the stream and it was tough. Shed more tears than I thought I would. Me having an older brother really made me let go when Blacc Sam was speaking. They were so close and Nip always mentioned him in his music. When Sam was talking about hearing Nip rap for the first time and said "If bro did it, ****, let me see..." I was dying :lol:
That was such a genuine, unfiltered, and unapologetic beautiful service. You could feel the love every moment.

I saw that but they are saying Ebay and craigslist are shutting down the listings. I saw like 9 listings yesterday and now there are none.
Why would they shut down the listings? I know it's a touchy subject, but if this country loves anything, it's money making opportunities. Very confused on this.

Would be nice if they included a program with Marathon clothing purchases for a limited time offer combined them with a memorial shirt purchase or something.

56679260_10215403166126120_1366540997382635520_n.jpg

I didn’t watch the videos and I’ve never heard about that part before. How did the white guy look?
From the camera just some white dude his car was parked like 3 cars away from where nip got shot...gets out of his car as killer walks by and talks to him and maybe even puts something in his ear

1 TIME FOR THE HOMIE....When VICTORY LAP dropped I remember me & my girl running this back 5 times NIP was my dawg...

Song hard! Video corny.

This new video info coming out with white dude getting out of that third parking spot away from Nip is very interesting.

Thanks for the input! Wifey wants a shirt probably just go the smallest for her. I got shirts from when his album dropped and those ran a little small after a wash. But I assume those are different from his shop shirts.

My fat burger x tmc shirts didn’t have a tag...weird. But I don’t think it’s 100% cotton feels much thinner and they run small. The other ones are 100% tho (boys in the hood tee and 2 other Shaw shirts) And my sons shirt.

Back
Top Bottom