Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

****ty fa g gotta be sick..all he did was make nip immortal
His message and his spirit is still alive. Every one of our legends at every level their spirit is alive. Pac, Big, MLK, Malcolm. We still quote these men on a daily. There work is forever. There's Nipsey murals all over LA. Multiple cities honoring him. He's really been treated like royalty.

My fat burger x tmc shirts didn’t have a tag...weird. But I don’t think it’s 100% cotton feels much thinner and they run small. The other ones are 100% tho (boys in the hood tee and 2 other Shaw shirts) And my sons shirt.

So I have been buying the gear since they used pro club tees.

The newest gear has tags but the last run didn't. Hoodies are a bit smaller now shirts (to me) have remained the same.

Someone else just said something about the guy parked 3 cars down from Nipsey, some white guy that got out the car.

I did not see it, is it in another video?

Someone else just said something about the guy parked 3 cars down from Nipsey, some white guy that got out the car.

I did not see it, is it in another video?

If it’s in the video, I’ll never see it. I’m just hope the truth comes to light and people get what’s coming to them. LLNH

IMG_20190415_135537_918.jpg

Homie just dropped it to me. The program is dope man. So many tributes and photos. Hopefully they do have a wider release for all of the fans.

Back
Top Bottom