Nissan 350Z or Infinti G35?? I'm about to buy one of these today..

Normally I would say G35 but the 350z has almost 30k less miles.

If its outta those 2, Id take the Z.

Id keep searching and look for a G35 with lower miles.

Take the 350Z. It has near 30,000 less miles for pretty much the same price. Reliability>>>>>. 80K is a lot of miles.

25,000 miles is significantly more.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Take the 350Z. It has near 30,000 less miles for pretty much the same price. Reliability>>>>>. 80K is a lot of miles.

Lower mileage doesn't = reliability. Its all about how the car was maintained.

If it were me OP? I'd choose neither.

Thanks guys for the help. 350Z it is!

And yea its an auto because my girl and mom doesnt know how to drive manuel so I'm getting auto just incase they need to borrow it or anything happens. Thanks for your input tho, both fail. Great job buddy.

Well right now I'm driving a 01 BMW 330ci and its going downhill. So I'm just going to keep it and work on it as a project car and what not. I need something I can drive everyday to work.

So I really like those two, but I'm going to go with the 350Z.

Personally, I would go with the G35. That happens to be the car I plan on getting when I graduate and when comparing the two you're looking at it seems to be "more for your buck". They're are both great cars since they are both made my nissan. And nissan is a very reliable car manufacturer. As for why I think the G35 is better, it costs less and it is more of a luxury car than the 350. Its more comfortable all around and looks nicer inside and out. The downside, like you said, is that is does have more mileage but if that's not too much a biggie for you then its all good. As for maintainence costs? The G35 wil cost more if anything happens to it, but like I said nissan is reliable and I don't expect for you to have much trouble with either one you pick.

In summary, G35 ftw. Hope this helped

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

Just curious why the 350Z with auto is fail? <--- not being defensive, serious question. haha
It's a performance oriented car.

The g would be a much more comfortable daily driver.

I wouldn't have a z for a daily ..suspension is too stiff imo

So the G35 is sold, just called up there!

I found this other G35 lower mileage same price range, BUT ITS A BIG HOLE IN THE FRONT BUMPER!

I would say get the Z, but as a daily driver car, NO.

Z has a lot of blindspots, G35 is more comfortable. Just my opinion.

How about you test drive them both before you let NT decide for you??

be patient. take one more week and look for a lower mileage. the g35 as an everyday car >>>>>> 350z

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

be patient. take one more week and look for a lower mileage. the g35 as an everyday car >>>>>> 350z

x2 rushing something like this will almost always end up with you having a headache of some sort.

OP are you carfaxing these vehicles?

Yes sir I am carfaxing.

And its no rush, just figure I was off work might as well go get a new car today. Been planing on buying a car for the last month now.
These were my final options, I really wanted to get another BMW but man those prices are no joke! haha

Back
Top Bottom