Nissan 350Z or Infinti G35?? I'm about to buy one of these today..

that 350z is a steal, if I was in TX, I would so cop.

OP needs to learn how to drive stick, much funner and especially since you are getting a sports car.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

that 350z is a steal, if I was in TX, I would so cop.

laugh.gif
it's not a steal. Just a decent price.

Interiors are
grin.gif
in both cars. Why not get a 3G TL? I can only imagine the hassle of having two coupes why not get a sedan?

With the 350z its a two seater... which mean you aint pulling a Mark Sanchez. But the real questions is you not getting a BMW or Audi. smh this is NT

People should really read..

I already have a 01 BMW 330ci, trying to get another car.

Buying an auto because just incase my family would ever need to drive it.

But I think I'm going with the 350Z.

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

People should really read..

I already have a 01 BMW 330ci, trying to get another car.

Buying an auto because just incase my family would ever need to drive it.

But I think I'm going with the 350Z.
i read everything and know you have one now but its a joke towards peoples expectation as to what is a good car. I say whatever makes you happy or fuel economy.   

Go with your preference, not someone else's. Your really don't want to be stuck with a car that you didn't want. 

How can you let a group of people decide for you?

If you already have a car, wait until you find a better deal. what do you like more? which fits you more? how do you like each car? these are questions you have to ask, and answer yourself. when you're driving somethings, its how you feel about it, not others.

Originally Posted by BangDak

How can you let a group of people decide for you?

If you already have a car, wait until you find a better deal. what do you like more? which fits you more? how do you like each car? these are questions you have to ask, and answer yourself. when you're driving somethings, its how you feel about it, not others.
it's a forum
indifferent.gif

I say go with the G35, it's more reliable.

How you up and decide to buy a car in one day like that? It's a bad idea even though I did it myself. Do your homework and you'll find something better.

Again, I been wanting to buy a car for a month or so now. Just wanted to do it on Friday because I was off work.

And like dude said, this is a forum, I was just asking for peoples opinion, Not buying what yall want, just wanted some insights.

But I didnt get the 350Z, it had a bad curb check on the front driver side wheel and some reason the plastic in the hood was all beat up!

So still waiting for something else good to pop up for me to buy.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

350z insurance will kill you since it's a roadster.

Isn't a roadster a 2 seat convertible?

Anyway, if I had to pick between a Z and a G I'd go for the G. Like others have said, the G is probably more comfortable as a daily driver.

Just get a Supra
tongue.gif

But to answer your question going by those to autotrader links I'd get the 350Z.     

The '03 G35 is RIDDLED with problems. $11,900 is a lot of money; you can get a more recent not-as-flashy car for the same price.

Back
Top Bottom