Niykee Heaton appreciation post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's essentially because this is something that wasn't around before. Voluptuous women have always been around, but of the different races, only African and Hispanic women were credited for having big breasts and a nice butt/set of thighs to match. White and Asian women have been historically depicted as thin, only having curvature from the top portion of their bodies, rather than below their waist.
Take a look back at white women in photographs from earlier generations. Everything from corsets, to bathing suits accentuates their bosom and waist. We see very little of their rears/hips.

It's like Ludacris said back in 2003ish "I'm the new phenomenon like white women with ***".

Everyone's drawn to thick white girls because... well, it's something we haven't quite seen before. We're used to getting our share of thick thighs/*** from Black and Hispanic women. Now the white women have entered the arena, so they've got the spotlight for being the new contenders.
Mmmmm..What a theory I must say.

She's not thick she is fit/athletic. Thick conjures up images of the fat woman thread.

Last edited:
1e3bb35c7f2811e3987c12b997ffc58f_8.jpg

0b4d403668b611e39f54124bc5e839cb_8.jpg

b169e75074b211e3bebb0acd15db90af_8.jpg

d95f91a47e2811e3989e1244f4c5d15f_8.jpg

15127c7c42ae11e38b6522000a1f97ac_8.jpg

Lowkey has one of the best bodys ive ever seen for a white girl.

Would wife with no hesitation

I wanna find her annyibg( and I sorta do with her covers) but man, she deserves all of the hype that she gets. I can't dismiss her.

Niykee Heaton is a butter face & I'm not even tryna hate, she airbrushes tf out of her face in pictures which she rarely even shows lol . It's trashy to me when girls constantly try to show off their body and it's obvious it's bc she's insecure about her face so she has to show off something else, and it's not cute when guys buy into that **** either.

Niykee Heaton is a butter face & I'm not even tryna hate, she airbrushes tf out of her face in pictures which she rarely even shows lol . It's trashy to me when girls constantly try to show off their body and it's obvious it's bc she's insecure about her face so she has to show off something else, and it's not cute when guys buy into that **** either.
Oh. I thought it was pretty much a consensus that this thread was directed towards her body more than her face. She's not a stunner

The comments on her IG are always comedy.

Dudes was butt hurt anytime she took a pic with anybody in the industry. "She probably f'n him" :rofl:

I've wanted to put a seed in her ever since I heard that "love Sosa" cover

But she's ****** with dirty *** Trinidad James. Chick is filthy

I saw pics of them hugged up and holding hands and whatnot, he's definitely smashing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom