NKETLK presents...Jay-Z "AMERICAN BLACKOUT" FREE D/L @ 1 A.M. EST. (30 minutes)

2002112428161504143_rs.jpg

If you submitted a track and your track made the cut (highlighted in RED FONT), then reply in this thread with your "Producer Name" (that you wouldwant on this mixtape). IF YOU MADE THE CUT, RE-SEND ME YOUR BEAT WITH FINAL TOUCHES AND EXPORT minimum 210KBPS!!!!!

ALSO, IF YOUR TRACK MADE THE LIST PLEASE NOTIFY ME WHAT YOUR "STAGE NAME" WILL BE ON THIS TRACK BY REPLYING (SO I CAN KNOW YA NT NAME AS WELL INCASEI FORGOT).

Release Date: April 01st, 2008

AIM: MEZONE718
E MAIL: MEZONENYC@AOL.COM

1. Intro (Iceman)

2. Pray (IYE2)

3. American Dreamin' (PLAN)

4. HelloBrooklyn 2.0 (Time)

5. No Hook (
Mighty 1ne ft. Time)

6. Roc Boys (Half Amazing) [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]*will welcome any additional submissions for this track, I only recievedone[/color]

7. Sweet (ZOKID AND FLU) : BONUS CUT

8. I Know (STEW RATS)

9. Party Life (FLU)

10. Ignorant Sh*t (Mighty 1ne aka Mez 0ne)

11. Say Hello (PLAN

12. Success (Mighty 1ne aka Mez 0ne)

13. Fallin' (Iceman21542)

14. Blue Magic (
Blue in Green 23)

15. American Gangster (Half Amazing)

Get towork.

=================================================================================

I posted this in the acapella thread, but I'd figure having its own thread would have things more organized.

The last Jay-Z Blueprint remix album that we completed went along great and was a big success, so I have no doubt that this will be an even more dope project.

I am currently taking submissions for the "best of the best" tracks off of Jay-Z's American Gangsta album. You are welcome to submit as manytracks as you wish, but only the BEST tracks will make the tape (it will be judged by myself and 2 other NT'ers). I have recieved a good amount of tracksthus far, so keep mailing those submissions. I would like to have as many NT producers on this tape, because I want everyone's talent to be showcased.

I would like to release this ON January 1, 2008.

I lot of my fellow NT producers are remixing the entire album (not including myself, the Nas shhh has me drained), so putting this together would make things alot easier since most people have a vast majority of the tracks already completed.

if you send it, I recommend 192 kbps MINIMUM. Please send me the tracks either through aim or e mail:

aim: mezone718
e mail: mezonenyc@aol.com

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to e mail me.

PS: I will drop my Nas joint on the same date (no more procrastinatin')
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Somebody post up the Blueprint joint or the link I dont have it anymore(comp crashed
smh.gif
)

I'll be anticipatin this joint as well. I still havent found one producers version where both their Hello BK and Blue Magic beats are bangin and/or flowgood with it to make them better songs

smokin.gif

imma do hello brooklyn tonight...prolly blue magic tommorow...I'm on a roll...

Let Mez hear my "Hello Brooklyn" but apparently it's not done yet.

-So far I gotta make some tracks for "Say Hello", "Blue Magic", "Fallin", "American Dreamin" and "AmericanGangster" then I'm finished. I might do "No Hook" over tho, I think If I don't rush it I can spazz on that. Can't wait this is to bedone.

I still havent found one producers version where both their Hello BK and Blue Magic beats are bangin and/or flow good with it to make them better songs
Beirut Gangsta has a nice lil Hello BK. He kept the beat but and laid some really smooth synths and piano over it. But I really am lookinforward to the NT remix. There is some talent on this board. Could anyone up the BP remix?

looking foward to this joint if i have time. I suppose to be in the studio with a major artist next week and trying to make some paper (time ya know who hit meback)

TIME, that HB 2.0 is nice. Heres an idea, you should try to get some silence on some parts of the bars, It'll bring the song out a lot more.

Like when when he say, when she say jay-z its the roc, that silent, would be crack.

Good stuff skr3

Eyo Plan, you have any other tracks you wanna submit (your more than welcome to submit more than one), cause Ignorant Shh is the only track imma submit.

Actually PLAN, submit Ignorant SHHH if you want, I can add it as a bonus cut.

But add another joint as well, preferrably somethin' like "Party Life", your mix was done really well.

The last Jay-Z Blueprint remix album that we completed went along great and was a big success, so I have no doubt that this will be an even more dope project.
eek.gif
I'm glad you still remember that jawn lol. I had alot of fun putting that together, and you were a big help. Your submissions were crazy
pimp.gif

I'm sure this one is gonna be just as great if not better. I can't wait to hear what yall come up with.

I know someone who can do the album art, but if ANYBODY wants to go ahead and make one, feel free to send the submissions as well.

Alright Mez, I'm gonna resend Roc Boys cuz the levels weren't to on point with the version I sent you. Plus I only want to officially submit No Hookand Roc Boys. Everything else, you can take me out of contention.

Back
Top Bottom