NKETLK VIII ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT - LIMITED TO 175 PIECES AVAILABLE TO PUBLIC RIGHT NOW

Damn, finally coming through with some nice simple designs. I'm loving it. Ordered myself one. If there are more after Christmas, I'll get one more.Great job Steez!

^ Meh, I've been on this board forever and I've seen the most crappiest designs, especially those folks who try to start their own clothing/teecompany. It's crap.

This shirt is "nice" compared to the loads of crap I've seen throught NT's existence.

Hell, if you guys need a designer for next year's tee, I'm good to offer a couple of designs.

viii_detail_500.jpg

I can't front. That's one of the most creative things I've seen on a shirt in a while.

Nice job.

Here's a picture I took of 3 different popular independent streetwear brands in comparison to the nketlk tee. Check out the neck intergrity of all 4 after being on hangers.

i would NEVER put any shirt i actually liked on a hanger, ever. First of all because it will stretch out pretty much any shirt over time and secondly causethe heavier(higher quality)the shirt is the more it tends ta get stretched out. Shirts i like get folded and shelved -aka crisone'ified-.

Anyway really nice design just like last time. Not nearly as simple but very original and eye-catchin. That pull tab on the back almost makes me want shorthair so it would actually be visible
laugh.gif

i will be buyin one of every product NT releases from start ta finish in hopes that my support leads ta the hopefully inevitable conclusion of an NT New Erafitted with that same logo from the first shirt which i will then take ta the embroidery shop my damn self and get my user name STITCHED on the underbill.

Yo, that's a clean shirt. Great jobs you guys! I hope I can get my money right and be able to cop one.

i would NEVER put any shirt i actually liked on a hanger, ever. First of all because it will stretch out pretty much any shirt over time and secondly cause the heavier(higher quality)the shirt is the more it tends ta get stretched out. Shirts i like get folded and shelved -aka crisone'ified-.

no2xr5.jpg
no3xz5.jpg
no1tf8.jpg
no4cs1.jpg
= No.

properff8.jpg
= Yes.

All 3 are heavier than the NT shirt and I've had them for much longer.

Edit: picture wasn't working.

all NT tees have been ill, but I never could justify the cost on my budget.

and 'm waiting for boxing day too...

the pulltab was damn creative. I'm waiting on the next NT Tee...

And I was under the impression these were normal AAA tees?

there are many kinds of AAA tee's actually and these are pretty much the best ones avaliable.

It's a really nice shirt, but i can't see myself wearing it out in public. Question for the Mods/Admins, how many of you actually wear the shirt to goout somewhere?

That shirt is hot. Would rock that wit my Playoff VIII's every week.lol. too bad I won't have money before they sell out. Can I get a free one since mybday was yesterday?
happy.gif

I can understand stating whether or not you like it:
Nah.
and why,:
This one is tacky and overdone.
but it's wrong to call out the work that was put in without knowing the details:
You can tell someone threw this together in photoshop in short notice.
I don't know how much time mr plump spent on putting this together, but I do know that he did it for free and for all of us. So, regardlessof whether or not I like the shirt, all I give is thanks.

Question for the Mods/Admins, how many of you actually wear the shirt to go out somewhere?

I have, but it's been cold so it's rarely been seen underneath my sweater. Regardless, I'm not in high school anymore so no one is going to askthe meaning behind the shirt and I know that other NTers are highly unlikely to introduce themselves as fellow NTers. They're probably too busy looking meup and down, rating my outfit and wondering how the hell I'm an NTer.

by the way, is your show still on the bravo network?
roll.gif

anyways, i copped my XL, mainly because i copped the 8's, and just by coincidence, you guys got a shirt to go with it
wink.gif

80e1564de047e492c6c352f7d354bcc093f4460.pjpg

gracias, NT. consider this a token of my appreciation for occupying my working hours so well throughout the years.

I have, but it's been cold so it's rarely been seen underneath my sweater. Regardless, I'm not in high school anymore so no one is going to ask the meaning behind the shirt and I know that other NTers are highly unlikely to introduce themselves as fellow NTers. They're probably too busy looking me up and down, rating my outfit and wondering how the hell I'm an NTer.
laugh.gif
Slightly changed my opinion about considering buying theshirt, but i don't have the 8's though.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

It's a really nice shirt, but i can't see myself wearing it out in public. Question for the Mods/Admins, how many of you actually wear the shirt to go out somewhere?

I have. MANY times. Traveling AND on the Nike Campus.

When I played football I wore Shirts and Hoodies for the School and Teams I played for. When you have a favorite team you wear a shirt to represent. Whywouldn't you rep. the Board you frequent everyday? Young or Old. It catches looks and you find out who's actually an NTer when your out and abouttoo.

Altho some of you are weird.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom