• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you are the same guy that read me the riot act, because I thought "your" Bulls, were the best team in the League pre-ASB, that's you right?

Lebron James on how to slow down Curry:
"Well, the same way you slow me down. You can't"
Unless you're Deshawn Stevenson, Jason Terry, or an air conditioning unit.

Back from my weekend litness. GS in 5. 

Bron shot 56% in the playoffs last year, 57% in the Finals including 51% from 3 and still was blown off the floor. GS just has to contain the others, and this won't even be a contest. 

Last edited:

Unless you're Deshawn Stevenson, Jason Terry, or an air conditioning unit.

Back from my weekend litness. GS in 5. 

Bron shot 56% in the playoffs last year, 57% in the Finals including 51% from 3 and still was blown off the floor. GS just has to contain the others, and this won't even be a contest. 
so why dont u predict a sweep since it wont be a contest?

I mean you are the same guy that read me the riot act, because I thought "your" Bulls, were the best team in the League pre-ASB, that's you right?

Lmao, I remember that. But that wasn't me.

At least, I don't think so..

But anyways, you're weird, my dude. What would I have to gain from lying about watching Lebron's first game. Pretty much every nba fan probably watched that game, so what would make me so special :lol:

Never knew Steph had a sister.

wouldholdhandsinpublic/10.

post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-no-B9lT.gif

Oh thank God, the LeBron talk is over. The stans that had taken over the thread :x :x Hyping up a top 5 SF like he's some sort of unstoppable beast. :lol: Smack him in the elbow, turn off the AC, and watch him shoot 20%.

no shade or hate but the the more i see Curry's girl, the uglier she becomes. I mean shes mangable but i wouldnt pursue.

GSW in 6. Like i heard somewhere the 4th quarters of these games, sans a blowout, will be worth the long wait. 

That homely look ain't my cup of my tea. He need that chick twerkin with a blunt and hennessy. Wifey status right thur. 
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom