• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy Bernie Mack is dead, he's just one of those people you thought would never die like Michael Jackson.

I mean you are the same guy that read me the riot act, because I thought "your" Bulls, were the best team in the League pre-ASB, that's you right?

Lmao, I remember that. But that wasn't me.

At least, I don't think so..

But anyways, you're weird, my dude. What would I have to gain from lying about watching Lebron's first game. Pretty much every nba fan probably watched that game, so what would make me so special :lol:

Bro, I was totally joking man.
Like you said, I don't think anybody missed that game that was watching basketball then.

All good man.

Wow, majority think the cavs in 6? HAve yall been watching the warriors dismantle quality competition in the west or we just riding that Lebron wave?

he's right

you just gotta go out there and hope Curry has an off shooting night & LeBron decides to shoot jumpers all game

Stop making excuses, the bulls nor the hawks are weak teams at all. Lebron just makes it look easy.
If the east was so weak, Melo, the pacers, and the bulls would have all made it to the finals by now.

Wow, majority think the cavs in 6? HAve yall been watching the warriors dismantle quality competition in the west or we just riding that Lebron wave?

The Warriors were involved in one real series vs the grizzles.

This notion that they've ripped through all these top teams is garbage.

The Warriors were involved in one real series vs the grizzles.

This notion that they've ripped through all these top teams is garbage.

Rockets lost two very winnable games in golden state imo, first game lost by 4 and they gave up a ridiculous amount of points on runs by the warriors. Then in game 2 Klay was bbq chicken for harden, honestly believe if steph didnt help out Harden would have had a great chance to steal that game. I have been one to say they're not big enough in the paint, they shoot too many 3's to win on the big stage, but I can't continue to doubt their skills and resolve

Harden was killing Klay. :lol:

Dude was a good defender during the season too, you wouldn't know by that series though.

Rockets lost two very winnable games in golden state imo, first game lost by 4 and they gave up a ridiculous amount of points on runs by the warriors. Then in game 2 Klay was bbq chicken for harden, honestly believe if steph didnt help out Harden would have had a great chance to steal that game. I have been one to say they're not big enough in the paint, they shoot too many 3's to win on the big stage, but I can't continue to doubt their skills and resolve

You just gave a bunch of reasons as to why the didn't exactly "dismantle" a Rockets team that wasn't very good.

Yet some how that showing was what put them over the top in your eyes?

Golden state hasn't done ANYTHING this Playoffs, they didn't play ANYONE.
Pelicans?
A tony Allen Hurt Grizzlies?
The weak Rockets?
Yea right.
The west became WEAK when the spurs got put out in the 1st rnd

Maybe the word dismantle was a poor choice of words, but I would say is that they have hushed a lot of critics including myself that cited that they couldn't win big with the type of ball they played conistently. If we are calling the west weak now, I can only imagine what the east is in terms of quality teams then

Pelicans?
The weak Rockets?
Yea right.

so now the west was weak? :lol: the west was weak, the east is weak. whoever wins this year won in a weak league.

this is what an 8 day layoff does.......

Last edited:
I had the Clippers beating the Spurs so I wont say that the had no business winning, but the Warriors route out of the West has been vastly overhyped.

Pelicans?
The weak Rockets?
Yea right.

How weak were the Spurs if they got put out in the first round tho?

By the Clippers no less.

Typical fugazi Spurs "attempt" at a repeat. Win vs an injured OKC, beat an exhausted 4 Straight Finals Heat, then bounced in round 1 the following year by the Clippers. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom