• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man getting to the finals is hard, period. No matter who you beat getting to the finals is tough. I mean if the Hawks were such a great team and they were the best against the west, then they should be in the finals because Cavs didn't have Kyrie for almost the entire series and he seems to be the lynch pin in most everyone's argument on here of them even having a remote chance of winning a game against the Warriors.

The Hawks sucked brah.

Man getting to the finals is hard, period. No matter who you beat getting to the finals is tough. I mean if the Hawks were such a great team and they were the best against the west, then they should be in the finals because Cavs didn't have Kyrie for almost the entire series and he seems to be the lynch pin in most everyone's argument on here of them even having a remote chance of winning a game against the Warriors.
The Hawks sucked brah.
Well now they do because they go swept. But let's not act like people didn't have them going to the finals because of their regular season and how they played the Cavs during the regular season.

It's not hard in the East.

Well now they do because they go swept. But let's not act like people didn't have them going to the finals because of their regular season and how they played the Cavs during the regular season.

The only people that picked the hawks to go to the finals are Ryan and people who hate LeBron

I never thought they'd get past Cle or Chi

It's not hard in the East.
Same way it wasn't hard in the West in all of the 80's and 90's.

Who had the Hawks going to the Finals before the playoffs started. Think almost everyone had the Bulls/Cavs winner going. Hell even Capt. Hawk ryanjumpan didn't have them advancing.

Lebby straight backstroked his way to the finals again! Even more so than last year. He went through Charlotte, BK, and Indy. Then ran into a well oiled machine and got warshed in 5. 

Same song this year. 
pimp.gif

Yea a lot of ppl had Warriors/Bulls

How excited I'd be right now if that was the matchup. I wouldn't be able to concentrate at work.

The hawks did not suck. You can't win 60 games and go to the ECF and suck. People just say that to build the whole "Lebron didn't play anybody" BS that they are throwing around.

Last edited:
Same way it wasn't hard in the West in all of the 80's and 90's.

This has been debunked already. The ineptitude of the Lebron era East is by far the worst in history, especially considering the disparity between the conferences.

It has but, you refuse to acknowledge it. Don't worry though have a nice little summary prepared to euologize one Lebron James after this Finals is over.

Man the 80's west was as bad as it gets. That's why Magic kept skating to the finals.

Not as bad as Lebron's East. Numbers back it up too. The disparity wasn't nearly as wide either between the conferences. The East may have been better but for some reason Magic was still able to beat their best 5 outta 8 times and Lebby is sitting at 2 outta 5.

Last edited:
Where's the graphic about Lebrons playoff series wins over teams with 50 victories?

It's apparently flawed somehow but it's 7. Which equals the amount of playoff victories he's had over teams that were. 500 or below.

I don't know how bad the West was in the 80's to that extent but i Highly doubt that Magic played 7 Teams .500 or below in his tenure

either way the narrative that comes has a built in excuse already.. We've seen the **** go on while he literally has 2-3 future HOF'ers and role players who we'vee seen deliver for him several times.

He loses he has no help his team sucks, he wins it's because he "elevated" his teammates to that level.. J.R been knocking down step back 27 footers off of Iso's and somehow people claim he's elevated his game due to bron.

So now its Lebrons fault that the Eastern conference is weak. :smh:

Some of these Western conference players should smarten up and switch over.

Last edited:
At the end of the day, who really cares? Greatness is greatness. Magic, Kobe, Shaq, Dream, Ewing, Stockton, Malone, Lebron, etc to the etc.

So now its Lebrons fault that the Eastern conference is weak. :smh:

Some of these Western conference players should smarten up and switch over.

been saying that

LMA & Marc exerting a ton of energy in the 1st & 2nd rounds when they could be playing the Hawks in the ECF with the Knicks :smile:

It's not Lebron's fault, but the fax are the fax B. The West will continue to widen the talent gap because all the top talent is being drafted out there so at minimum it's 7 years they're with those squads. KD heading East would be good and the Heat look decent for the future, but the depth and breadth of talent just isn't there. When you have 3 outta 15 All-NBA players, it is what it is.

point blank, i believe the FOs in the West are that much better. Not to mention the fan bases in the West >>>>>> East.

i don't think it's a coincidence that the West is better and I think it starts with the FO.

Now to actually talk about the series why is nobody bringing up the Fatigue That Lebron is gonna face during these finals?? he's a world class athlete but he's human.

The man has been to Five NBA finals straight, that's nearly an extra season of Playoff Basketball, just this year alone he had to take two weeks off for rest.

Now he has to guard Klay/Curry off of screens all game, and go into the post and bang with Draymond/ Barnes... deal with Iggy/Thompson attacking on the perimeter..

Lebron is gonna be fatigued this series and then the Cavs have either Kyrie or JR tryna score off Iso's against a very good defensive team.... Not to mention either Klay/Curry are conserving energy on defense because Shump has to play big minutes to stop them from getting completely murdered on the perimeter.

The only weakness i see the W's having to contend with is Thompson on the O boards, However if they allow Kyrie to have to guard Barnes i expect him to be in that post area alot and that could really neutralize their offensive rebounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom