No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

cucumbercool and fontaine have been added to the warrior list.

shut up with all the talks of breaking. you control your soul and your destiny not some female showing off her body. play your game, not hers. when you play your game, you make the rules.

Ya'll gonna make me up the amount to $50, but cats would probably just not report if they break.

It's all mental. stop lusting after da yambs.

View media item 1218843

nerd.gif
 still outchea 
nerd.gif

I'm in for reals this time. Jan 1, 2015.

I'm doing hard mode too cuz I'm not gonna smash my girl when I visit her (not for celebacy reasons but because she has this weird insecurity that I only want her for sex........like she wouldnt be my girl if it was just for sex but w.e)

cucumbercool and fontaine have been added to the warrior list.

shut up with all the talks of breaking. you control your soul and your destiny not some female showing off her body. play your game, not hers. when you play your game, you make the rules.

Ya'll gonna make me up the amount to $50, but cats would probably just not report if they break.

It's all mental. stop lusting after da yambs.
Throw me on the list fam :lol:

I already had you on, Andretti.

I feel where kill moves is coming from;if you are conquering yambs, it's best to be discrete in here. It adds to the frustration of the repressed warriors that aren't getting any form of release. Especially with cats in here going ham about details of yamb invasions along with pics and what not. Same with posting info about certain sites. This thread should be about regaining your power, not ways to lose it.

I already had you on, Andretti.

I feel where kill moves is coming from;if you are conquering yambs, it's best to be discrete in here. It adds to the frustration of the repressed warriors that aren't getting any form of release. Especially with cats in here going ham about details of yamb invasions along with pics and what not. Same with posting info about certain sites. This thread should be about regaining your power, not ways to lose it.
Yo ima keep it real with you fam I'm out here just working and lifting everyday :pimp:

Ya boy andretti ain't getting no *** fam :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
I ain't getting **** either Andretti. Doing the same thing you are (minus lifting. I don't **** with that)

I'm talking that 10000 step challenge whenever I'm not working though [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Day 5 [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

I ain't getting **** either Andretti. Doing the same thing you are (minus lifting. I don't **** with that)

I'm talking that 10000 step challenge whenever I'm not working though [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Day 5 [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]
Yo you should lift

It ain't nun like doin squats or overhead bench presses beating your current record then dropping the weights and looking and feeling like superman n **** :lol: :pimp:

found this site with full scenes and movies.

i fap errrrrday now..

Hint: the website is in roman numerals
I wanna know so bad smh
And **** u dry **** fruits, beating my **** is a luxury I got thick juicy in house yambs. I Smashed this morning it ain't my fault u can't get ***** when u feel like it.

I wanna know so bad smh
And **** u dry **** fruits, beating my **** is a luxury I got thick juicy in house yambs. I Smashed this morning it ain't my fault u can't get ***** when u feel like it.

Yeah right

Probably got some big bbw's.....if that

Lmao these last few posts got me we weak

This ***** said he gonna take the 10000 step challenge lmfaooo

Last edited:
Yeah right

Probably got some big bbw's.....if that
But u sit at home and play with your ding a ling all day and don't touch *****. Leave your wee wee alone and eat some ***** boy. I fap cuz I'm bored when my girl is at work or just because I can. ***** is always on the menu :wink:

Woke up this morning thought I would check out some flicks. Non of them interest me, turn on the tv for some American Horror Story.......getting closer to that coasting feeling

stop checking. slippery slope

This. You'll go from "let me preview these scenes" to "I'll just stroke very slowly" to "please cross my name off the list" :lol:. The best thing to do is just stay occupied and not give yourself any excuses. I haven't fapped in almost 3 weeks now, nor even watched flicks (which is key to not flushing yourself down the toilet).

Woke up this morning thought I would check out some flicks. Non of them interest me, turn on the tv for some American Horror Story.......getting closer to that coasting feeling
stop checking. slippery slope
This. You'll go from "let me preview these scenes" to "I'll just stroke very slowly" to "please cross my name off the list"
laugh.gif
. The best thing to do is just stay occupied and not give yourself any excuses. I haven't fapped in almost 3 weeks now, nor even watched flicks (which is key to not flushing yourself down the toilet).
Thanks for the advice but I am close to that coasting phrase. I am more worried about the cold winter days and rain days than anything. Those are the days when I am extra bored and dont feel like leaving the crib.

Last edited:
:lol: @ all this arguing between who's smashing and who's not, keep it cool yall. For the purposes of the thread I do agree though, probably should chill on the pictures of your chicks at the very least.

For the dudes without a main right now, the upside is yall might kick the habit quicker. Supposedly the reboot goes smoother when you're not busting at all so there's that. I was considering telling the girl I'm seeing about the whole challenge and convincing her to get it in without busting but I really don't think I have the discipline to make that work :smh:. Might attempt it anyway though.

Back
Top Bottom