No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

These snaps these girls are posting at night got my mind wondering but going on my 3rd day must be strong

Nu uh Fontaone. Pay up [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Word of advice
Its a mindset; mentality. If you about it then you about it. Theres no day 1 if you put your mind to it.

Think it's been like a week idk I posted a day after the last time but this new afternoon shift is helping. Go in at 2 30 don't get home til after 12 eat and go to sleep. Wake up kick it wit my kid for a few hrs and back I go. Just gotta find something on the weekend to keep me busy

Wish I was flatlining right now. Urges are pretty strong [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji] Bout to walk to the library [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji].....

i had to do something on NT that I've never done in my 12 years on this site, I hid users avy's. it takes away a portion of the overall NT effect, but there was too much action going on in certain avys that was catching my attention everytime. i wasn't trying to have that stuff in my subconscious.

Week 4/5 for me. Now I'm trying my hand at No Alcohol/No Cigs/No Music/No TV
Might as well.. I'm on a streak with no tree/no liq myself. But yeah I feel you soop. I'm tryna stay out the appreciation threads but its tough. They don't really trigger me but I'm just tired of lusting over those ****.

Day [emoji]128075[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji] [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Day 4
BtmYALNCUAEQ8gj.jpg

That **** don't even look strong. Looks like he free his wrists then open that **** with ease...

That **** don't even look strong. Looks like he free his wrists then open that **** with ease...

Probably makes it hard to just perform the deed.

On day 4 hit the bar last night smh these females with cheeks hanging out and grinding on me had me lusting hard smh :frown: staying strong tho.

Day 8. Today also makes 2 weeks without alcohol. Never wanted to just bust one so bad in my life. Hoping my girl isn't trippin tonight & lets me get the yambs or else I just might have to take care of it on my own :smh:

Struggle was real last night. Night before last I messed around and watched nelly's grills video, forgot there were so many women in there bouncing around half naked, had to cut that joint off quick and regain composure.

I will NEVER fap again. No matter what happens. Beating off has literally ruined my life

Back
Top Bottom