No Limit is back

Originally Posted by ninjahood

dipset starting trends again. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Where's Fiend?

Isn't he a A&R for Atlantic? He had that rumored Roc Nation deal but haven't heard !+% about that. Fiend has clearly moved on to bigger and better things since leaving No Limit. He produced that new Mystikal cut and did some !+% with Currensy.

Where's Fiend?

Isn't he a A&R for Atlantic? He had that rumored Roc Nation deal but haven't heard !+% about that. Fiend has clearly moved on to bigger and better things since leaving No Limit. He produced that new Mystikal cut and did some !+% with Currensy.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Where's Fiend?

didnt he join Ruff Ryders right after NL?

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Where's Fiend?

didnt he join Ruff Ryders right after NL?

On the site it says they lookin for new producers and hip hop stars. This might be the big break for some of yall

On the site it says they lookin for new producers and hip hop stars. This might be the big break for some of yall

P has the money to back up his moves, I just hope he makes the right decisions and gets solid production.

Never heard of anyone on the current roster, and i'm not sure I want to.

P has the money to back up his moves, I just hope he makes the right decisions and gets solid production.

Never heard of anyone on the current roster, and i'm not sure I want to.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Huge NL fan from 95-00, some of the illest drug music i've ever heard but it's time to give it up

this.

people forget that without P/no limit, there would be no cash money

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Huge NL fan from 95-00, some of the illest drug music i've ever heard but it's time to give it up

this.

people forget that without P/no limit, there would be no cash money

Back
Top Bottom