No Limit is back

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

bring back Mystikal and we got a deal
This.

Fiend is %+!*!# wit Curren$y too at the moment. Rumors were they were puttin out a tape together. Dunno how true that was/is

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

bring back Mystikal and we got a deal
This.

Fiend is %+!*!# wit Curren$y too at the moment. Rumors were they were puttin out a tape together. Dunno how true that was/is

were'nt they trying to do the whole no-cursing, Christian type music? Guess that didn't fly huh?
laugh.gif

Master P needs to stick to selling cell phones and car speakers. But I guess Pen & Pixel will be very happy for a comeback too. 

Master P needs to stick to selling cell phones and car speakers. But I guess Pen & Pixel will be very happy for a comeback too. 

were'nt they trying to do the whole no-cursing, Christian type music? Guess that didn't fly huh?
laugh.gif

Ive been waiting since 9th grade for QBs album to drop haha he killed it on that "commercial" on C-murders life or death album. I remember back in the day seein Mercedes #@@ inside every No Limit release for a good 5 years before that #@#% actually came out.

Ive been waiting since 9th grade for QBs album to drop haha he killed it on that "commercial" on C-murders life or death album. I remember back in the day seein Mercedes #@@ inside every No Limit release for a good 5 years before that #@#% actually came out.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

That and Short Circuit.........Illest cover ever for Ghetto Ingredients. I cant even find it on Google
laugh.gif

Remember Porsha, Erica Fox
pimp.gif

Anyway anyone know what happened to Q.B.,SHort Circuit and D.I.G.?
EricaFox.jpg

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

That and Short Circuit.........Illest cover ever for Ghetto Ingredients. I cant even find it on Google
laugh.gif

Remember Porsha, Erica Fox
pimp.gif

Anyway anyone know what happened to Q.B.,SHort Circuit and D.I.G.?
EricaFox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom