no longer buying papi john's

papa johns is gruel.

but your problem is you ordered from papi johns

must be some bodega

I don't have twatter but someone feel free to send them this, just hook me up with a gift card or something they'll give you. I'll try a cookie and their cheese sticks are bangin.

I didn't drink last night and I feel hungover looking at these pizza pics :x .

these threads always turn into pizza debates :lol:
And people with their Holier than Thou, "I don't eat chain pizza" comments. :smh:

I have enjoyed Papa Johns for years. Always will. I love non-chain spots as well. All depends on what I feel like eating. Easier to get deals with the chain spots of course.

The main reason I order from papa john's is because I can order it online with my credit card and they have deals once in a while. I live in NY btw. I do find that their regular prices are about the same or higher than my local pizzerias now. I try to order local if I have my car to pick it up or have cash for deliveries.

Cici Macaroni pizza is damn near godlike
Not goat by any means, but it's not disgusting foh
Can't vouch for any other toppings

I give Cici's a solid 7

Lmao damn you got robbed. I always go to my papa johns near my crib, they always come through. All i get from there is the bbq chicken :pimp:

HOWEVER when i go to my moms crib, i always stop by &pizza OMG too good. If they had one around my area then bye bye papa johns.

Btw dominoes and pizza hut sucks BUT dominoes hot lava cake *drools*

Ayye man don't knock it until you have that orgasm in your mouth

Will try tomorrow.

dem ebt cakes
20swwmr.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom