NO OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY POST THIS YEAR?

I remember in years past, this thing was post a good 3 months ahead of time. I looked through 10 pages, and didn't see one.

Black Friday isn't as good as it used to be it seem like every year you have to look harder and harder for the real sales

i'm just a daily slickdeal kinda guy.  i think this year may disappoint.

i can see those tablets being slashed down to 100/150, no other major attraction.

we'll see when the ads drop though.

I think it's still a bit too early.

In my case though even if they do have super good deals I'm not buying.

#teampoor

we broke son!

I need to cop 2 3ds for my kids. Only thing im interested in this BF

no money honey 
indifferent.gif

theres never anything good on black friday
laugh.gif

your a fool if you think so

actually the only good thing is the new NBA 2k is usually discounted, everything else is overpriced garbage knocked down 10% to make it seem like a deal.

Black Friday is overrated. I've found that you can catch better deals by starting your holiday shopping in September and October.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by thacamel

I looked through 10 pages, and didn't see one.

o rly?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-almost-that-time-again?

Before I made this post, the post you just referenced hadn't had a reply in over 3 weeks. I just looked over the past 10 pages, and the oldest is 2 days ago. That post was probably about 50 pages back, before someone made a post to bump it up. Glad I gave you a reason to use the oh so witty saying, "o rly?"

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I looked through 10 pages, and didn't see one.

o rly?

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-almost-that-time-again?

Before I made this post, the post you just referenced hadn't had a reply in over 3 weeks. I just looked over the past 10 pages, and the oldest is 2 days ago. That post was probably about 50 pages back, before someone made a post to bump it up. Glad I gave you a reason to use the oh so witty saying, "o rly?"
meh

search better next time

Back
Top Bottom