Noah and His Age.

"Many have been lead astray from the truth. Seek you and you will find, my brother. I promise you."

Typical condescending "You're a poor soul that needs saving" language from born again/ new Christians like yourself. It's just impossible for people like you to accept that people with different beliefs are as rightt as you are.
Now you're just trying too hard. How is that being dismissive?

Last edited:
Ok so based on your simple logic. Saturn doesn't exist until you yourself have concrete evidence it's there.

Bruh, alil have to do is get a telescope. There IS concrete evidence of saturn lol. Ive never been to florida but you know damn well that dont mean the place doesnt exist. Please tell me what corner i can meet your god physically, ill wait.

Remember when I brazenly said that I don't respect anyone that believes in the bible or any other holy book?  

This is why.

Welp...it's settled: my T-Cell count is now below 50 cells/mm3 from reading that.  I have full-blown AIDS.

That's like saying there's no concrete evidence that Australia exists because I haven't seen it and it's "bigger" than myself.

Go home, 360waves.  You're drunk.

I think you're overlooking my main point. There's so many convos idk who's who but it appears that the one gentlemen has faith in something bigger than himself. I'm not saying he has to believe in god but he said god lacks evidence. But same thing applies to other things that he relies on faith to believe exist. I hope you understood my simple point that many in this thread overlooked. I'm not persuading anyone to believe in my god. I am here for discussion and bringing up interesting viewpoints. Be easy

Welp...it's settled: my T-Cell count is now below 50 cells/mm3 from reading that.  I have full-blown AIDS.

That's like saying there's no concrete evidence that Australia exists because I haven't seen it and it's "bigger" than myself.

Go home, 360waves.  You're drunk.
I think you're overlooking my main point. There's so many convos idk who's who but it appears that the one gentlemen has faith in something bigger than himself. I'm not saying he has to believe in god but he said god lacks evidence. But same thing applies to other things that he relies on faith to believe exist. I hope you understood my simple point that many in this thread overlooked. I'm not persuading anyone to believe in my god. I am here for discussion and bringing up interesting viewpoints. Be easy
Name ONE thing I believe in that relies on faith.  

I won't "be easy," either.  If you post something dumb, you're gonna get called out on it.  You're not immune to criticism and neither am I.  Either back up your claims or take it on the chin and keep it moving.

Last edited:
Too much extreme. Whether your Christian, atheist, Muslim, rasta, Buddhist or whatever. As long as your higher source teaches charity and taking care of your seeds, then it's all good in my book :smokin

Bruh, alil have to do is get a telescope. There IS concrete evidence of saturn lol. Ive never been to florida but you know damn well that dont mean the place doesnt exist. Please tell me what corner i can meet your god physically, ill wait.

Haha, My main point was you have faith in some things that you for a fact haven't seen with your very eyes. The planet was merely an example. Everyone has their own beliefs. Be easy

Too much extreme. Whether your Christian, atheist, Muslim, rasta, Buddhist or whatever. As long as your higher source teaches charity and taking care of your seeds, then it's all good in my book
smokin.gif
That should be a baseline level of "goodness."  When your belief system also teaches you to treat certain groups (homosexuals, women, etc.) as second-class citizens and holds back scientific progress, then I'm sorry...but we've got beef.

Just throwing this out there, has anyone ever considered that most major religions may portray god as an *** because they're talking about the devil?

Now you're just trying too hard. How is that being dismissive?

View media item 883815

Because you're saying that everyone who doesn't follow YOUR beliefs have been "led astray from the truth." Does that not mean that you think that their beliefs are wrong? :lol:

Christianity (to you) = Truth
Believing in something else/ nothing = False

If I go up to someone who follows Hinduism passionately and tell him "Your gods are false!" Am I not being dismissive of their beliefs? :lol:

Last edited:
Does that mean I was being dismissive? Do you know what the word dismissive means?

One more time...

I'm done with you. You're just looking to start ****.

And if you lucky you get rewarded a life after death in a place that no one has ever seen and can even prove exist...

You would think after all these centuries, someone passed, went to heaven and came back to tell us of all the greatness there. One day soon enough, I hope mankind experiments and can clearly explain near death hallucination experiments and out of body experiments. The human brain is quite amazing.

Last edited:
And if you lucky you get rewarded a life after death in a place that no one has ever seen and can even prove exist...

You would think after all these centuries, someone passed, went to heaven and came back to tell us of all the greatness there. One day soon enough, I hope mankind experiments and can clearly explain near death hallucination experiments and out of body experiments. The human brain is quite amazing.

Think there's a book and an upcoming movie about this. Heaven Is For Real I think it's called. Don't feel like googling.

There are many stories like this, it's just most people take them with a grain of salt because they're hard to believe. Throne Room Company  is a book that comes to mind.

The reason why I prefer to call myself agnostic.

No damn clue. No one has not a single one, don't care what your religion is.

Just a question not specifically to you. Do you religious individuals look down (maybe that's the wrong phrase I just can't think of anything else) on individuals that don't believe in what you believe? 

For example if you are Christian do you look down on an individual who doesn't believe in Jesus. If you are Muslim do you kind of scoff at an individual who doesn't believe in Allah? Do you try not to associate/form friendships with these sorts of people? No flaming, just curious questions. If you are so adamant that your belief/book is the truth, how do you become friends with a nonbeliever? Random question.  
Anyone? I think I quoted one of your posts 360, but it's not specifically for you. Anyone can chime in. 

Does that mean I was being ? Do you know what the word dismissive means?

One more time...

View media item 883840

I'm done with you. You're just looking to start ****.

I do know what it means. Not my fault you don't think that telling someone that their beliefs are lies isn't dismissive :lol: :smh:

dismissive: feeling or showing that something is unworthy of consideration.

You not considering other people's beliefs worthy by saying that they've been led astray and are wrong= dismissive. Educate yourself before you try to act enlightened on NT

Last edited:
I do know what it means. Not my fault you don't think that telling someone that their beliefs are lies isn't dismissive
laugh.gif
mean.gif

dismissive: feeling or showing that something is unworthy of consideration.

You not considering other people's beliefs worthy by saying that they've been led astray and are wrong= dismissive. Educate yourself before you try to act enlightened on NT
Homie, how do you even know that I don't know of their religions? You're speaking to a guy that was brought up being Jehovah's Witness, dabbled in Christianity, kicked it with a bunch of Catholics, and then thought for a long time that Islam was the way. Sit down. You've been dismissed.

Last edited:
Homie, how do you even know that I don't know of their religions? You're speaking to a guy that was brought up being Jehovah's Witness, dabbled in Christianity, kicked it with a bunch of Catholics, and then thought for a long time that Islam was the way. Sit down. You've been dismissed.

Damn the illiteracy on NT is at an all time high. Who cares what type of @#$% you were into back then, you consider all of them false now, right? If you consider something to be a blatant lie, you're dismissive of it, right? Dismissive doesn't mean that you don't know about something, it means that you don't think it's worthy of consideration. Which is clearly your mindset, seeing that you think that other people's beliefs are false. Thanks for giving me permission to sit down :rolleyes

Typical clown who suddenly becomes an expert in English after reading the Bible

Last edited:
Anyone? I think I quoted one of your posts 360, but it's not specifically for you. Anyone can chime in. 

My bad for the late response, I try not to look down on other beliefs but when I do my research and find contradictions then I question. I'm sure there's Christians Buddhist / what have you people that are far greater in good deeds than myself. I have made countless sins so I cannot look down in I there's no matter what belief. If someone did some significant research on islam and proposed some discrepancies than yes I would take his criticism while heartedly no matter what religion. My belief system always sets to humble yourself. Look at a toddler and think this child had less opportunity to sin than I, look at an elderly person and think to oneself, this person had more opportunity to do good than I. Always humble yourself. If I came off holier than thou (not sure if I spelled that correctly) I apologize.

Damn the illiteracy on NT is at an all time high. Who cares what type of @#$% you were into back then, you consider all of them false now, right? If you consider something to be a blatant lie, you're dismissive of it, right? Dismissive doesn't mean that you don't know about something, it means that you don't think it's worthy of consideration. Which is clearly your mindset, seeing that you think that other people's beliefs are false. Thanks for giving me permission to sit down 
eyes.gif

Typical clown who suddenly becomes an expert in English after reading the Bible
I know what is a lie because I've studied it, been a part of it, tried to have faith in it, and have been led astray myself. I have first hand experience. This is why I know it to be a lie. I'm sorry why am I wasting my time with you again?

Peace.

Last edited:
Still waiting for 360waves to name something that I believe in that relies on faith...

My bad for the late response so many people, I am on my iphone.
Alright this may not be the best example but waking up tomorrow. Having faith or hope your eyes open tomorrow and you start your day normally. No doctor, no other human being can tell you if you are going to wake up tomorrow perfectly fine, able bodied what have you. that in a way can be some type of faith or hope or self surety that you wake up tomorrow.
No stats/ average life expectancy data/ chart/ psychic/ person on this planet can guarantee waking up tomorrow let alone breathing in 20 mins. ( god willing everyone does). I'm not sure if that is the best example however that is a form of faith/ hope/ reliance on something out of your control/ something bigger than yourself whether it be god in my opinion or science to others. Faith in something that is never guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom