Nobody makes better club bangers than..

man I'm tired of this club pitbull persona, taking every 90s banger beats...what happened to the "Dammit Man" Pittbull?

man I'm tired of this club pitbull persona, taking every 90s banger beats...what happened to the "Dammit Man" Pittbull?

dude is like Luda... can spit hard but chooses not too, its a damn shame... currently i don't think anybody seeing pit at making club bangers... but not to long ago, luda and sean paul woulda gave em a run for his money

dude is like Luda... can spit hard but chooses not too, its a damn shame... currently i don't think anybody seeing pit at making club bangers... but not to long ago, luda and sean paul woulda gave em a run for his money

^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude said "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck would" in a song??????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude said "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck would" in a song??????
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i know you want me got 150million+ views on youtube....

eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

and its on HIS channel..son rackin it in

I Know You Want Me is at 170 Mill and is in fact, not on Pitbull's Channel.

I could introduce you to the man "rackin' it in" off that. Pit's crew will tell you the same.

But Pit actually negotiated a writer's share, which initially wasn't supposed to happen because it was a supposed to be a remix of Nicola Fasano's "75 Brazil Street".

But they renamed the record and made it a Pit track so he got his share. But I think Chicago (the group) got a good chunk of that Pub money for the horn sampler.

People say this was the record that put him on the map. In a weird way, it kind of did the same for me.

Dudes show money is through the roof. But after this record he started hitting overseas and the tour money is LONG out there.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i know you want me got 150million+ views on youtube....

eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

and its on HIS channel..son rackin it in

I Know You Want Me is at 170 Mill and is in fact, not on Pitbull's Channel.

I could introduce you to the man "rackin' it in" off that. Pit's crew will tell you the same.

But Pit actually negotiated a writer's share, which initially wasn't supposed to happen because it was a supposed to be a remix of Nicola Fasano's "75 Brazil Street".

But they renamed the record and made it a Pit track so he got his share. But I think Chicago (the group) got a good chunk of that Pub money for the horn sampler.

People say this was the record that put him on the map. In a weird way, it kind of did the same for me.

Dudes show money is through the roof. But after this record he started hitting overseas and the tour money is LONG out there.

Just the fact that dude is willing to work with EVERYBODY is also a plus as to why he's been around for so long...

Just the fact that dude is willing to work with EVERYBODY is also a plus as to why he's been around for so long...

Back
Top Bottom