NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

Not trying to spam but idk if my last post got lost in the flood of pictures.

I'm looking for some concord lows. Size 9.5 I'm willing to trade my concord highs for them. I've only worn them once. I just like the lows way better. I don't know where else to go to find someone to trade. I don't know any sneaker people around me. I'm in Gonzales.

Not trying to spam but idk if my last post got lost in the flood of pictures.

I'm looking for some concord lows. Size 9.5 I'm willing to trade my concord highs for them. I've only worn them once. I just like the lows way better. I don't know where else to go to find someone to trade. I don't know any sneaker people around me. I'm in Gonzales.

I'm sure someone would take that trade in a heart beat, put a sell/trade post in the appropriate forum

I order from a LOT of places. Mostly because the stuff I really like local shop owners are always wishy washy about if they're ordering it or not, and rather than missing out on something I put my order in when it first shows up overseas.

I also do a lot of scouring on ebay for older dunk releases.

I mostly hit major retailers in order to avoid rap prices or connects out of town. It's all about networking

Last edited:
I'm 95% online, usually NDC, FTL/FTA/EB, FNL. Depending on the shoe, I will sometimes order things from the big overseas retailers...end.com, oqium.nl, hanon-shop.com. You have to be patient with those and if you're ordering more than one pair, those you can be hit with customs. Occasionally, I will do a raffle. I'm a little old for that in store crowd. You know that one old dude that you see when you're going pick up your shoes, that's me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom