NOLA Sneakerheads Pickups & Info ALA,MS,TEX Welcome

I just looked at the LeBron 2k14 pics. What do you all think about them? Was it worth all the time and effort people put into playing the game to get them.

3s the only LBs i would but.. 10s where clean.. Everything else wasnt my Style.. But the 11s..

trash

That thing is awful. Way to sucker people into spending 250 for that new shoe and 250 for a shoe that should have come out before they milked foams for all they were worth. It'll sell though and people will make money flipping it, so my opinion doesn't really matter, but you wouldn't catch me buying or wearing either of the shoes in that release.
I guess you were right penny pack selling for $650 to $800 right now and as the  of pairs for sale dwindle down prices will go up a little more.

I just looked at the LeBron 2k14 pics
3s the only LBs i would but.. 10s where clean.. Everything else wasnt my Style.. But the 11s..

trash
I agree that those are trash. They look like some shoes designed by a woman Christian Louboutin(red bottoms). The last Lebrons I likes were the Lebron 8 Akrons and Sprites. My opinon is that only die hard Lebrons fans and kids by his shoes now. A couple of years ago they were always the first shoe to sell out on release day.

I agree.. The earlier pairs werent Bad at all.. Ima Kobe fan,so i obviously dont like LeBron.. His 3s the ish.. And With that Being sad,Kobe is my Fave and i Only like the 2k4,1s,6s,7s,and 8s..

I got the ASG 9s.. But all of those EM 9s.. Well you know what ima say. :rofl:

Those 2K14 Brons not that bad haven't even tried on the XIs but I was a huge fan of the Xs. Wish I wouldved kept some but post grad I was HURTING! Lol still got my cutting jades though fav pair. On another note Penny Pack an easy pass smh that lil penny shoe looks ridiculously uncomfortable haha

i'm from lafayette but i'm gonna be in the NO for the weekend any advice on the best place to scoop the carmines up at in nola?

HoH canal will probably do FCFS since that's what they seem to do for most releases, oakwood will probably have the most since they've got 5 stores that will have them. but most stores there do raffle.

HoH canal will probably do FCFS since that's what they seem to do for most releases, oakwood will probably have the most since they've got 5 stores that will have them. but most stores there do raffle.
There is a House of Hoops on Canal St now?

There is a House of Hoops on Canal St now?

It's the one on canal next to the kids footlocker, when they shut down the big one across the street they converted that lady footlocker into a big footlocker/ HoH back.

So far that's the only one that's gotten the HoH tees that these shops get.

It's the one on canal next to the kids footlocker, when they shut down the big one across the street they converted that lady footlocker into a big footlocker/ HoH back.

So far that's the only one that's gotten the HoH tees that these shops get.
Wow all that happened since I was last on Canal in October! Havent heard of too many house of hoops exclusives lately but at least I know I can get them now when they do release!

Yeah I think all the HoH exclusive stuff kind of died down when FTL went through a big expansion, pretty much by the time BR got theirs they'd already stopped doing special releases for the stores. About the only thing you can get that's special that I've noticed is the tees, Gold Foil on black with the HoH logo made by Nike.

If any of you guys have friends/associates looking for 8.5-9, I'm about to liquidate a bunch of stuff. Wish I wouldn't have sold most of my stuff back in 2010, before the $$$ started getting thrown around like fun coupons. Could have made $5k off of NikeSB alone.

Either way, just thought I'd share with the NOLA/BR/LA fam before I start posting on eBay.

If any of you guys have friends/associates looking for 8.5-9, I'm about to liquidate a bunch of stuff. Wish I wouldn't have sold most of my stuff back in 2010, before the $$$ started getting thrown around like fun coupons. Could have made $5k off of NikeSB alone.

Either way, just thought I'd share with the NOLA/BR/LA fam before I start posting on eBay.

That's funny, I'm 8.5-9 too, and I'm doing the same lol

Y'all really think the wtkd's gon be that available? Hope y'all right... My gf lil bro want em.... Anybody know who getting the Jordan x sb pack in New Orleans?

I don't think there gonna be THAT many KDs but I could be wrong. I called HOH Canal and their not getting the SB/1s. Maybe HOH Oakwood or BR may get a few?

Did any HoH get the Jordan x SB? I know Humidity got a really small run in for the first one, and I can't remember how Rukus did.

Back
Top Bottom