NOPE - New Horror by Jordan Peele - 07/22/22

Definitely not the tone I got from the first one but I can see where they're going with that and I know his movies will always surprise me so I'm not too worried but definitely a different tone than the first one

This might be the movie I go back to the theatre to see.. hot AF this week so free AC will prolly put me over the edge

200.gif

Look like I got to see the previews.. :nthat:

The movie dope. I want to share the premise of the movie but it’ll ruin the whole thing. So much to process.

Jordan has such a creative and fascinating imagination. Just the right amount of dark/realistic humor.

Apparently there’s a ride associated with the movie at universal studios.

Last edited:
The movie dope. I want to share the premise of the movie but it’ll ruin the whole thing. So much to process.

Jordan has such a creative and fascinating imagination. Just the right amount of dark/realistic humor.

We thank the CIA for letting us have this.

its not a ride, just passing through the set they recreated via studio tour

with that said, i think some things happen when the tour stops by there at night

i plan to see the movie at citywalk and then ride the tour afterwards when its dark, ill confirm if its more than just a drive through the set

Go ahead and drop it in a spoiler

Just left the theater. It was really good. Wanna go see it again in IMAX. Really interested to see what ppl think about what the premise of the movie was.

Back
Top Bottom