NOR CAL HOOK UP THREAD

LMAO its twice as much where im from in ohio, so.....LOL

holler at me, we can burn one on the house lol

yea dawg. This is the product im in charge of: www.oneload.com.
Need views? Get at me brahh
Also, does anyone have a hook up at Sole Supremacy in Newark? I live near Berkeley and Footage is way expensive. Let me know yo!

they give you a hook up for being a return customer. Buy a few kicks and hang out and you get better prices. I've known the owner for a while lol

anyone with a HOH hook up? Mainly looking for someone to hold limited releases for me (KD, LeBron, Kobe). PM Me I got Nike Hook up.

Anyone know someone that works for UPS? I need a part time job there because I heard they have good benefits. Any help would be appreciated. I can help out with some shoe releases for some people, a spot I go to sometimes lets me get multiple pairs, and about a week early.

I'm looking for a Best Buy hook up to buy front/rear speakers for my car.

I get a very good discount on Levi's. So I can return the favor.

Let me know guys.

Anyone know someone that works for UPS? I need a part time job there because I heard they have good benefits. Any help would be appreciated. I can help out with some shoe releases for some people, a spot I go to sometimes lets me get multiple pairs, and about a week early.
i second this i need a second job and this would be perfect as a part time anybody got the hookup?

i second this i need a second job and this would be perfect as a part time anybody got the hookup?

Just apply they should have started hiring in early October.

Last edited:
I applied a few weeks ago, haven't heard anything back. That's why I was wondering if anyone on here new anyone there. Oh well, looks like ill have to keep waiting. Thanks though AIBooBoo

Any tattoo hook ups yall?

I'm down to travel out to the bay or whatever as long as its a solid price

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom