Nordstrom Rack Report: New Update Page 7 Post #130

I saw some gold flightposite , foam, Lebrons, Melo , hyperdunk TB and a lot more. All $49.99 each. Various sizes from 9.5-16 but most of the goods one are from11.5 and up. I got 2 of my hyperdunk size 12 so I'm happy. They even have some nice P.E but i didn't get a chance to take pics because dudes weretrying them on. My Nordstrom rack got some heat lately
smokin.gif
. Hurry up andgo to your local Nordstrom because they might have some good deals. This is what i found and I was able to take some pictures from my camera phone.

They have the Richard Jefferson Air Max Bizzness (the Milwaukee home color). Air max Bizzness Zach Randolph Knicks color. Lebron soldier OSU home. Nike shoxTestify black and orange, the one that were worn by Shawn Marion. Some CB94 barkley, etc

anybody in NC been to da one at Soutpoint in Durham?..every discount rack ive ever seen in there was for a female

Is that a regular Nordstrom you took these pics at our an outlet/basement variation of the store. Only been in Nordstrom once when I was w. the wifey but Idon't remember seeing any bball kicks in there.

Dang I need those Orange HD's in a 12. Would love a hook-up if you could. PM me.

Nordstrom Rack in Glendale CA had some Hyperdunk TB red/white and the Melo M5s. That is all however.

i just swooped a pair of penny ii's. the white ones from nordstroms rack in downtown seattle!!

Yo, if there is anybody in the Durham or Charlotte area would you be able to check out the Nordstroms there when you get a chance, cause i go to school ingreensboro?? I hope that isnt asking for too much. size 10.5-11

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

What size is the white/navy bb2?
raptors29 wrote:
How much are those Gold Flightposites?

There are only size 12 , 14, 15, 16 left for the bb2

Gold Flightposite are $ 49.99. Size 10, 12.5, 13, 14 and 15 left only .

This is the Nordstrom across from the South Coast Plaza mall , Costa Mesa, CA

Back
Top Bottom