Nordstrom Rack Report: New Update Page 7 Post #130

^I may need to holla at you my roomate is a sz 10 i think, ill let you know. thanks for the info man

My Nordstrom Rack is nothing like this.It has a poor selection and all the shoes have boxes unlike this store which has "ross style"

Good to see NT helping the economy doing our part!! lol

First Ross now nordi's... I wish the one in Potomac Mills was that way.

i picked up some white/orange bb2's from nordstrom rack a few weeks back. i'm gonna go up there today to see if they have anything good, i'll tryto take some pics too.

man the nordstroms in chicago are all high class, u wont catch a pair of nikes there, tht store in ur pics looks like a marshalls,tj maxx, or aj wright

I went by the NR in Plano, TX during lunch hoping to find those gold flightposites...no luck...and nothing really to write home about either.

on da way to the rack...anyone that wants sum kicks call me now 714-718-5936...let me know if u guys need anything...

I still need a pair of those power max
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

**********UPDATE*********

NO MORE FLIGHTPOSITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REPEAT......

NO MORE FLIGHTPOSITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF THEM ARE GONE, I JZ BOUGHT THE LAST 13 AND 15 FOR A FELLOW NT'ER.

THEY HAVE VARIOUS OTHER KICKS, TOO MANY TO POST....

AND CHECK THIS OUT, WHILKE I WAS WALKING AROUND , SOMETHING CAUGHT MY EYE....

CDP 18 IN A SIZE 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW RANDOM, WELL IM GOIN BACK AGAIN RIGHT NOW, CUZ MY WORK SENT ME HOME CUZ WE SHIPPED OUT ALL THE JOBS FOR THE QUARTER,DAMN WAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORKING UR %$# OFF + BEING SENT HOME + FINDING ONE OF UR FAVORITE SHOES = PRICELESS/FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i can give is a WOW!!
nice find...
but i had wht i wnt already... dam...
this news kinda upset me, cuz i felt i overpaid~ lol

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

What size is the white/navy bb2?
raptors29 wrote:
How much are those Gold Flightposites?
There are only size 12 , 14, 15, 16 left for the bb2

Gold Flightposite are $ 49.99. Size 10, 12.5, 13, 14 and 15 left only .

This is the Nordstrom across from the South Coast Plaza mall , Costa Mesa, CA

yo hook me up wid them sz12 bb2's......do they got any sz10-12 in thoze navy blue hyperdunks?

Just purchased a pair or White/Royal-Volt Huarcahe 08s and a pair of Silver/Neon 360 IIIs at Nordy Rack in Mission Valley (size 12-13)

I decided against the Flightposites (have a pair) and Zoom Victorys.

No Hyperdunks.

Back
Top Bottom