NORTH FACE HEADS...help me identify this jacket? (pics)

tnfwha.jpg

what where when etc?
thanks in advance folks

It's an early 90s female jacket. Probably an Extreme

Ultrex was the old material they used back then

i have that same jacket but mine is a little different (zipper and bottom part)..i think its called the aztec jacket

chill, that looks like its from the rage series, but if it doesn't say rage then i dunno. either way, shizzz wack.

seems like the limited native american special jacket to me. w/e it was it came from outlet hence the black "o" on north. and i would never wear thatin my life.

...i know its outlet smart guy...
i just happened upon this jacket..and yeah its fugly..heh...but if 10deep did it...many more might liek t...wait...[Indian print]thats alreadyhappened...[/Indian print]

Originally Posted by damn its me

i just happened upon this jacket..and yeah its fugly..heh...but if 10deep did it...many more might liek t...wait...[Indian print]thats already happened...[/Indian print]

sounds like ur jes butt hurt cause no1's giving u props on ur fugly jacket when u thought ppl would be going
eek.gif
just b/c it's a vintage north face
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Originally Posted by damn its me

i just happened upon this jacket..and yeah its fugly..heh...but if 10deep did it...many more might liek t...wait...[Indian print]thats already happened...[/Indian print]

sounds like ur jes butt hurt cause no1's giving u props on ur fugly jacket when u thought ppl would be going
eek.gif
just b/c it's a vintage north face
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
i dont rock, nor know anything about TNF...

i didn't think it was tight at all...

i just happened upon it and am going to sell it...

wanted to see if now was a good time...
eyes.gif

however upon reading, seems like i came at you for no reason before...apologies for that, and thanks for the info you gave.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom