North Korea Threatens Pre-Emptive Nuclear Strike Against U.S.

So it's been discovered that if N. Korea bombed the Empire State Building with their largest nuclear bomb, the blast wouldn't even reach Central Park. :lol:

I feel much better.

Its a Win for N.K. if just one of their nukes lands here and does damage. U.S. would have to wipe out millions or the entire country for it to be considered a "win". No wins to be had here :smh:

Its a Win for N.K. if just one of their nukes lands here and does damage. U.S. would have to wipe out millions or the entire country for it to be considered a "win". No wins to be had here
mean.gif
They could just unleash their firepower at Seoul if they want a small victory before being wiped off the face of the earth. 

Now imagine if Iran or a country Israel doesn't like made these threats....
Iran is one of the few countries I would hate for us to step foot in. Blood bath. :smh:

America never shows their cards, so there will be tons of "we don't know what NK is doing, we're just going to prepare" in articles.

DOD just feeding bs to the papers, understandably :lol:

Last edited:
I don't think this is Kim's intention. He was probably threatened by the family to do this or they would kill him

Not worried about this.  We have the technology to take both North Korea and Iran out at the same time with drones.   More then likely China will tell North Korea to chill a little and they will.  

Not worried about this.  We have the technology to take both North Korea and Iran out at the same time with drones.   More then likely China will tell North Korea to chill a little and they will.  
Iran isn't falling to drones, although long range deterrence could work in that region and would be the best bet for the US military.

Last edited:
China has already reached out to N. Korea telling them to chill out.

I watched a video not to long ago about every single nuclear explosion used in existence. It was 1,000+ and it had videos of significant bombs like a countries first, or the hiroshima and nagasaki bombs. And CZAR BOMBA.

South Africa and I believe it was northeast Europe are the only two countries in the world who gave up the bomb for peace. 

America has been hiding in the shadow of it's own fault since 1945 
mean.gif

Iran isn't falling to drones, although long range deterrence could work in that region and would be the best bet for the US military.
No but we would just let Israel take them out.  The only reason why they haven't yet is from us stopping them.

I watched a video not to long ago about every single nuclear explosion used in existence. It was 1,000+ and it had videos of significant bombs like a countries first, or the hiroshima and nagasaki bombs. And CZAR BOMBA.

South Africa and I believe it was northeast Europe are the only two countries in the world who gave up the bomb for peace. 

mean.gif
I agree but we had to in World War 2.   Our allies and us would have lost a lot more men    After WW2 we should have tried to eliminate nukes all together from the world.  All it did was create a ticking time bomb not doing so.  

mean.gif

If the USA didnt invent it Russia or Germany wouldve

Back
Top Bottom